What I'm seeing today

Help Support CattleToday:

Claire is certainly the smarter one--she's riding and Ralph is walking.
Looks like your stick pick up help also found a horseshoe and the ratchet tool ya left layin wherever last place you used it..
:D

PhonePhotos009.jpg

transam362.jpg

transam118.jpg

transam010.jpg

transam006.jpg

transam004.jpg

Started soybeans today. This little patch averaged 54.4 bpa.
harvest+005.JPG

Dad keeping the place beautiful.
harvest+006.JPG

Most of the other beans won't be ready till end of October, beginning of November, so will be shelling the whopping 33 acres of corn next.
harvest+007.JPG

harvest+008.JPG

Loch Valley, I like the photo of the creek. When I saw the rocks I knew it was Australia without looking at your location. I'm beginning to learn a little something from you and your countryman's posts. One day I hope to see it in person.

This was the most memorable thing I saw today

Jogeephus":1z3klkxw said:
Loch Valley, I like the photo of the creek. When I saw the rocks I knew it was Australia without looking at your location. I'm beginning to learn a little something from you and your countryman's posts. One day I hope to see it in person.

This was the most memorable thing I saw today

Hatbands?

Thanks Jo, we haven't been home to the farm for a couple of months I never get sick of looking at all the pics the 1's I posted are some of my favourites :D
Love the snake (not)

ALACOWMAN":3ghawemd said:
you gonna have to get AC a girdle,, before he can dally off :cowboy:

Nah, that is just a little horse. I have AC's problem of choosing small horses too. :)

Jed, looks like them boys are having a good time. That big feller on that horse looks like he's doin ok too, can't wait to see some of his latest project pics.

Larry

larryshoat":15emzw18 said:
Jed, looks like them boys are having a good time. That big feller on that horse looks like he's doin ok too, can't wait to see some of his latest project pics.

Larry
That project is really taking shape. Going to put up some when its closer to done. The brains of that operation has been taking pictures since it started.
Them boys always have a good time.

Latest posts