What I really hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

MULDOON

Reaction score
Where the Stars & Stripes ,, And the Eagle fli
The poll on opening gates , got me thinking about what I really hate!!!!!!!

I hate it when your driving down the highway and it you see a sign that says "Left lane closed ahead"
So you move over to the right, like all normal people do.
Then the right lane starts slowing down because these other people decide that they can stay in the left lane , all the way until the last possible vehicle, and then cut in front!!!!!!!!

I'm starting to get mad about it right now!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes when it just keeps going on and on. I'll pull half way out in the other lane , blocking the lane so that they can't get around me.

It seems like when I do that , the one lane finally starts moving ;-)

Any way , that was my rant for the day :roll:

What I hate are people that whine about things, but never do anything to correct or help their situation.

My road pet peeves are rumble strips at road intersections. They knock your wheel weights off and just ad wear and tear to your vehicle. ... and is it necessary to have 8 or 10 sections of them? would not one be enough? :x

MULDOON":vqg0jje6 said:
Sometimes when it just keeps going on and on. I'll pull half way out in the other lane , blocking the lane so that they can't get around me.

that sounds like a good idear. why didnt i think of that :?:

One of the things that makes my blood boil is when two semis get side by side and block all of the traffic behind them. I got caught right behind one of these one day and at the last second the guy on the inside lane slowed to let his buddy in the left hand lane merge in front of him. Of course he just left me hanging. Funny how they crept along about 15 mph until they did the old dipsy-do and then surged on up to 50 mph.

I missed 2/3 of my friend's wife's funeral. I would have been way out of these guys way, but they decided to play God and trap me and those behind me out in the left hand lane.

I sometimes think really BAD thoughts about those two JERKS.

Phone calls from India. They call and try to "trick" you by using an American name. Usually during dinner, or on the weekends.

Beefy":34nd2bzq said:
MULDOON":34nd2bzq said:

that sounds like a good idear. why didnt i think of that :?:

That's what I do too. Ever since I started driving the Chevy Dually.

The other thing that really gets me going is when the freeway traffic is crawling along and the idiots jump off on the feeder road and then enter back on the freeway at the next entrance ramp, that just balls the traffic up worse. If they would just stay where they were we could at least continue to roll along.

mom

how bout when pulling a trailer and a car pulls in front and goes slow and kills all your momentum.

People who drive in the left lane with faster cars approaching and the right lane is wide open. :mad:

Someone huryring out into the road in front of you then driving slow

MULDOON":6og8gxib said:
The poll on opening gates , got me thinking about what I really hate!!!!!!!

I hate it when your driving down the highway and it you see a sign that says "Left lane closed ahead"
So you move over to the right, like all normal people do.
Then the right lane starts slowing down because these other people decide that they can stay in the left lane , all the way until the last possible vehicle, and then cut in front!!!!!!!!

I'm starting to get mad about it right now!!!!!!!!!

Any way , that was my rant for the day :roll:

Me too. I think that a cop should be waiting to write a ticket to any slob that won't get over when he/she should have. It really ties up traffic longer when everyone waits till the last second to change lanes.

I just can't figure out why everyone is in such a hurry, driving like their butt is on fire and their head is catching. Pass you going down the highway at speeds fast enough to curl your paint when they come by and your sitting behind them at the light at the next town. These are the type that cause the accident that kills the mom in a minivan full of kids.
I was coming home down the FM fixing to turn on the county road guy was hanging out the window flying the bird because I slowed to take the turn. I guess in his mind I should have made a 90 deg turn at sixty. I did blow him a kiss which really put him to having spasms.

The ones that drive very slow in the no passing zones then speed up to the speed limit when you get to the passing zones and then slow down, etc. especially when they are holding a cig and a coke in one hand and a cell phone in the other!!!

Outrigger2":3muu106j said:
how bout when pulling a trailer and a car pulls in front and goes slow and kills all your momentum.

That has to be the worst. I especially hate it when people do 40 mph on the on-ramp to a highway or interstate right infront of you when you are hauling. You have absolutely no momentum and you're trying to merge with traffic going 70+mph.

I really hate the bicycle clubs that ride on my road every weekend during the summer. Nothing like 300 or 400 urban bike riders strung out for miles riding down a road with lots of corners and no shoulders. They take up the entire lane. I pass one or two and come to a corner so I have to slow to their speed and fit between two of them until I get around the corner. I wonder how they would like it if I went to their neighborhood and slowed traffic to a crawl. Kids on bikes, a family out for a ride, or small groups of adults are no problem but these club deals really get my blood pressure up.

Caustic Burno":nwctk69x said:
I was coming home down the FM fixing to turn on the county road guy was hanging out the window flying the bird because I slowed to take the turn. I guess in his mind I should have made a 90 deg turn at sixty. I did blow him a kiss which really put him to having spasms.

Used to do this all the time when I lived in my old place. Had to turn left off a fairly busy 2 lane state hwy on to a side road. If someone was riding my back bumper I'd turn my signal on and come to a complete stop before turning.

state patrol said they were going to ticket SLOW drivers in the left lane. apparently it is against the law to DRIVE SLOW in the LEFT LANE in GA :D :D

Latest posts