What happened to TNcattle47

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
What happened to TNcattle47 or whatever his handle was.....the guy with the John Wayne avatar? I see his posts have all been deleted. Did he get booted again?

i can pretty much sum up what happened, in short.... he likes too be a ass,, but dont like it when folks are a ass back at him,,, so he pm's macon and goe's off on him because we are picking on him.. then macon pulls the plug on him once again :cowboy:

Ah....I see. Well life goes on.........I'll miss the entertainment that you two provided :cowboy: I'm sure he'll be back as TTCLM the 2nd.

he'll be back... you can usually tell its him by one single post... it starts out dumb, and goes too he%# after that :cowboy:

HOSS":3m1vceph said:
Ah....I see. Well life goes on.........I'll miss the entertainment that you two provided :cowboy: I'm sure he'll be back as TTCLM the 2nd.
In reality it would be the 4th or5th time he's been back as someone else. But true colors show through

Did he used to be Sir Loin? I remember that guy said he lived in southeast Tn. and he was similar.

tncattle":2ndebtfn said:
Did he used to be Sir Loin? I remember that guy said he lived in southeast Tn. and he was similar.
Not the same at all.

alacattleman":2ndebtfn said:
he'll be back... you can usually tell its him by one single post... it starts out dumb, and goes too he%# after that :cowboy:
He's tellable by a three word sentence. Most easily identified poster ever. Hope he comes up with a better name than tncattle467 next time. That was disappointing. :D

He was once a "TnMasterbeefProducer" or some sort similar to that.

Wasn't he also some Outerspace character?

There's been so many that I lose track.

I think his record is 378 posts in 4 days.

gads--I can't remember any of this---- If someone is banned do all their posts dissapper also? Was he the one breeding his cows so they'd have their calves in the snow??

He is probly sitting in his out house thinking of a new name. He will return.
~Tom

He is probly sitting in his out house thinking of a new name. He will return.
~Tom

peg4x4":2casghwp said:
gads--I can't remember any of this---- If someone is banned do all their posts dissapper also? Was he the one breeding his cows so they'd have their calves in the snow??
Yes, if someone is banned their posts will disappear. Someone can also request their posts disappear, so just because their posts are gone doesn't mean they've been banned.

As to whether or not he was the one who bred his cows to calf in the snow, lots of people do that. Better January and February snow than March and April mud.

angie":2tym6yv3 said:
peg4x4":2tym6yv3 said:
Yes, if someone is banned their posts will disappear. Someone can also request their posts disappear, so just because their posts are gone doesn't mean they've been banned.

As to whether or not he was the one who bred his cows to calf in the snow, lots of people do that. Better January and February snow than March and April mud.
He didn't breed to calve in snow because there isn't any in Tennessee. However, he probably invented the concept. :D