what do you want for Christmas

Help Support CattleToday:

brownmule

Reaction score
got your wish list ready?
a few yrs ago i told doug i wanted a red farmgate.. {i really did} when he'd ask thats what i'dtell him... he told me he wasnt buying me a gate for xmas!... i ended up
buying my own gate.. well.. this yr i want stock panels.. thats what i need... LOL i guess im not a bling bling kinda gal.. maybe i should ask for a round bailer....LOL
hope everyone has a merry xmas.and a happy new yr...Rose

My wife and I tell each other what we want and we get it for each other, no matter how strange it might be.

This year, she's getting a telescope that is as big as a small car.

This year, I'm getting a Davis wireless weather station. Won't be long and I'll soon have my own weather website. :)

But the best thing of all is that all of our kids will be home from college during the holidays. We only have them all together once a year and this is a great time for all of us.

I dont personally want for anything, I have however been supporting in a large way many Benevolent functions for members of the Community, I brings me honest pure joy to bring some happiness into someones otherwise troubled life. "Give and it shall be given unto you" Like I said I dont want for anything. God Bless and Merry Christmas.

I don't want to look like scrooge here, but I think the present giving part of christmas should be for the kids. I would like to have a law that made it illegal to buy a gift for any relative over say 16. Wouldn't be a merry Christmas if you didn,t have to recieve or buy a gift for say, good old uncle Harry.

My wife did really good this year. I couldn't think of anything to tell her to get. She shocked me good.

im asking for stock panels. we need them. my parents say its rediculous but we really need them and could use them til no end. and i dont really need anything else so i'd rather get something useful like stock panels. you always need stock panels.

Texas Ranch Man":2q4xowuk said:
I dont personally want for anything, I have however been supporting in a large way many Benevolent functions for members of the Community, I brings me honest pure joy to bring some happiness into someones otherwise troubled life. "Give and it shall be given unto you" Like I said I dont want for anything. God Bless and Merry Christmas.

We pretty much think alike. It just gives me great joy and peace to think I hopefully have made the whole deal better for somebody else.
(But I do admit I like for there to be a little something under the tree for me)

Merry Christmas to all of you who can and will receieve it.

To see my daughter, see my great niece, and know that everyone else is having a wonderful Christmas, and are safe wherever they may be.

I'll be fine with that! ;-)

I lost my old gold watch, someone found it and returned it. I'm good!

Merry Christmas! :santa:

Cghristmas will be like past birthdays....keep looking for the tire truck with new tires for the old Ollie but the sun sets and no new tires.
Did get a 1942 JD model A for my birthday.
DMc

Would like an eliptical machine. You, like a stair stepper only in circles? I think that's the way to get back the buns for summer.

I'm getting just what I wanted this year. All my kids and grandkids together all at one time.
Daughters from Ohio should be arriving anytime now.

Cal

Calman":2dkprqcw said:
I'm getting just what I wanted this year. All my kids and grandkids together all at one time.

Cal
now thats a great christmas gift. ireally dont want anything.im of the age where i can go get my own christmas presents.an this year i got a 50in plasm hi def flatscreen tv.

My Husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I said a new clutch for my car and that is what I got. He did inform me today he has been looking for a white kitten for me as he knows I love pure white cats, and our two are jet black, (but I do love them two rascals) As I told him it's not kitten season yet so I hopefuly will get one for my birthday in spring, our names down at 3 rescue centres. Merry Christmas to one and All and hope you all have a health and prosperous New Year. with good weather and hay making.

chrisy":1hh54qmj said:
My Husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I said a new clutch for my car and that is what I got. He did inform me today he has been looking for a white kitten for me as he knows I love pure white cats, and our two are jet black, (but I do love them two rascals) As I told him it's not kitten season yet so I hopefuly will get one for my birthday in spring, our names down at 3 rescue centres. Merry Christmas to one and All and hope you all have a health and prosperous New Year. with good weather and hay making.

My daughter is getting tires. She seems happy about it.

And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.
Dr. Seuss

btw ~ I asked for mittens and a TSO cd

Picked out my Christmas present tonight.
Book, Rhett Butler's People, based on Gone With the Wind.

If you read it and liked it, let me know. If you read it and didn't like it, don't let me know.

When I first saw the picture show, when I was a kid, I wanted "to be" Rhett Butler. Now "I am" Rhett Butler.
:D Just joking :D (Sort of)
[/i]

we can all dream Ryder but is it your I don't give a dam way that makes you Rhett????? only joking I know you care. Have a Great Christmas and don't drink to much. Will pm you later...Chris.

Calman":3cuk4aag said:

Cal
Kids all arived safe from Ohio(must have brought the cold with them 16 degrees this morn) This house aint been this full of youngens for quite some time,and I'am happy.Everone but me still in bed.
I am blessed with such a wonderfull family.

Cal

Latest posts