What do you think of this Bull?

Help Support CattleToday:

Honestly, I kinda like him. That scares me. :shock:

Maybe a tick straight shouldered.

msscamp":2a7z80gx said:
Certs, how did you get the link to work? It won't highlight for me.

Melissa fixed it now. But I pasted it into the browser and removed the IMG of both ends.

maplelanefarms_ont":3647pu0c said:
Holy Smokes you guys are fast, I just got the link working. lol
It should be working now.

Thanks, Melissa

Sorry. :oops: It's working now. Thank you. :) Also, thank you Certs and edb130, I didn't think of that. :oops:

Melissa, nice looking bull!

Melissa, He is a good looking bull. He has a nice long hip and good length. I looked at your other pictures too. I like the little bull calf. He has a nice long wide hip if he is out of the bull, he passed the trait on to his calf. Is he out of the bull? Liked the two little new borns.
The little black foal, what kind of horse is that? You see very few true black horses. Most are the "seal browns" but he is black. For some reason, I always liked a horse with two socks in the back and no white on its face. It is just different. But he has all four white. It looks like it is going to be a really tall horse. Enjoyed looking at your pictures!
Chuckie

Thanks Everyone, I don't mind yous all looking at my pics.

Yep, all the calves in the pictures are out of this bull.

The horses are Beauty and Zackery. We bought Beauty at an auction 6 years ago. Beauty was bred and ready to foal, but we didn't know what with or when she was due. So she ended up foaling on Fathers day this big fella. WE were told Beauty is part Canadian and Quarter Horse. Not sure how much of either but she isn't very tall. She is only 14.2hh and 1090lbs. Zackery on the other hand is a monster. He is 16.3hh and about 1700lbs. So we are assuming Draft. He is huge, fun to ride. WE trained him western. We think he is part Percheron. I will get a more recent picture of him. We also have a pony who is 11hh and a paint. I have had her since I was 6, 11 years. She is a great little girl.

Thanks for taking a look at my pics and telling my what you think, I have more albums.
Melissa