what do you guys think????????

Help Support CattleToday:

cowpair2

Reaction score
I have found a 2008 model kubota rtv900 diesel 4x4 power stering hydraulic bed lift tires good shape interior good been kept in barn spray in bed liner camouflage with hard top not a dint anywhere 335 hrs wants 8000. for it. what do you guys think yea or nay? would like some input. thanks.

Do you have a need for the hydro bed and power steering? Those are good rigs, but 8k for a 5 year old rtv seems high, maybe not compared to what a new one like it would cost, but high for what it is IMO.

I would think it's a little high myself. Go to the Kubota dealer and see what a new one cost. You can't beat Kubota's financing.

Ok, I will go ahead and say what I was thinking, if you don't have a need for this exact setup. I would look at a new Kawasaki mule, gas or diesel, it will do the same job and they are good rigs. I think you might get a new mule for the price of a used Kubota. I have always felt smarter myself buying something new and maybe not as fancy, instead of something similar used but was a high end model.

A new rtv with that set up is gonna be close to 13g. They are only offering 0% 48 months. In my opinion if you are paying cash money, go for it. If you are gonna have to finance it then you will need to way the difference in interest and 0% for the new one. :2cents:

the new kubota RTVs from the smallest to largest are priced anywhere from $10,000 to $20,000.so $8,000 maybe a good price depending on wich rtv it is.

For Kubota, that's a good price. But, it wouldn't take much more to buy a new UTV of another color. Just depends on the features you need.

Kubota's MSRP for that machine in 2008 was $12,600 for the base model. Another $300 to $500 for the hardtop.
Try to ascertain whether the fixes and recalls were done on the fuel tank and dynamic braking.

greybeard":3fxkxrlk said:
Kubota's MSRP for that machine in 2008 was $12,600 for the base model. Another $300 to $500 for the hardtop.
Try to ascertain whether the fixes and recalls were done on the fuel tank and dynamic braking.
If you get the model and seriel your kubota dealer should be able to tell you what has been done to it

greybeard":1hpvtele said:

I bought a 4 seat 4wd Camo Mule for the ranch about 6 mo ago. Its either a 08 or 10 and paid $7200 for it. It had 30hrs and the knobbies on the tires still. ;-)

I was wrong, a new 4010 4x4 mule is about 9500$, so you can't buy a new mule for 8k like I was thinking, but I still think this Kubota is high.

Thanks for all of your input yays and nays. Being able to get info on just about anything makes this web sight great to have as a place to learn from. Bought the kubota and pd 7500. for it. Thanks again for your input.

Latest posts