What do you all think?

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":zuno71c2 said:
Good Morning everyone!

I'm here to announce my purchase of all of Ted Turner's ranch land in the U.S.Ted and I will be announcing the time and place for a little Shindig we'll be having to celebrate this transaction.Of course, all of Ya'll are invited.

We'll be grillin' 100% Black Angus.

If anyone has any doubts, I have witnesses. Credible ones.

MikeC, and Warpaint were there when I wrote the check.

I Don't mean to call you a liar or besmirch your splendid reputation, But I bought Turner's ranch holdings the day before yesterday to start a Water Buffalo Dairy operation. Mr. Right Guy is going to be my herdsman and we are breeding the buffalos to Vindicator or EXT. :)

i nominate 100%angus to be in charge of field fertilazation(sp)
since is is a world class BS thrower :D
will make short work of getting it done :D :D
then he will have lots of tiime to play FANTASY COW BUYING on the internet :D

Crowderfarms":3ggb7o7p said:
Good Morning everyone!

I'm here to announce my purchase of all of Ted Turner's ranch land in the U.S.Ted and I will be announcing the time and place for a little Shindig we'll be having to celebrate this transaction.Of course, all of Ya'll are invited.

Just hold on a danged minute.....the bidding is not done yet and my bid is higher than yours. I am offering Ted $8900, the next litter of puppys out of my nonregistered Blue Heeler (Roo), my entire 'Alabama' cd collection, my baseball and Star Wars cards (I have to get them from my brother first), an Allis Chalmers WD-45 (with a new carburetor), a 1996 F150, free use of my 83 Winnebago, a vistor's pass any time he wants to hunt or fish the old place, a side of bison every Christmas and an IOU for $50 million payable at a time and place of my choosing in this life or the next!........Ted CALL ME!!!

Brandonm2":13eg3mkr said:
Crowderfarms":13eg3mkr said:
Good Morning everyone!

Just hold on a danged minute.....the bidding is not done yet and my bid is higher than yours. I am offering Ted $8900, the next litter of puppys out of my nonregistered Blue Heeler (Roo), my entire 'Alabama' cd collection, my baseball and Star Wars cards (I have to get them from my brother first), an Allis Chalmers WD-45 (with a new carburetor), a 1996 F150, free use of my 83 Winnebago, a vistor's pass any time he wants to hunt or fish the old place, a side of bison every Christmas and an IOU for $50 million payable at a time and place of my choosing in this life or the next!........Ted CALL ME!!!

Won't work Brandon! :lol:

Now if you'll throw in that old Case side delivery hayrake behind the barn with the busted gearbox....................

He might bite! :lol:

MikeC":2eony4zr said:
Brandonm2":2eony4zr said:
Crowderfarms":2eony4zr said:
Good Morning everyone!

Won't work Brandon! :lol:

Now if you'll throw in that old Case side delivery hayrake behind the barn with the busted gearbox....................

He might bite! :lol:

You are getting a little steep now! It is NOT a Case though (I think it is a David Brown actually); but I CAN do that AND I will throw in the 1948 Allis Chalmers roll baler (Ted will have to find an engine for it though or switch it over to PTO driven).

Brandonm2":1qc0muhi said:
Crowderfarms":1qc0muhi said:
Good Morning everyone!

No one in their right mind would pass up an offer like that one.
Never.

The offer has done been accepted.

Some Ol' female Dog named Jane I believe, just scratched her initials on a couple of clauses in the contract.

It cost me my favorite Pee-Wee Herman doll that talked when I pulled a string.

Should have some EPD's on them Water Buffaloes next Summer. Certified Black Bisons (CBB) I also have hired a feller named Matt to manage the books.

Crowderfarms":2lwu68yn said:
The offer has done been accepted.

Some Ol' female Dog named Jane I believe, just scratched her initials on a couple of clauses in the contract.

It cost me my favorite Pee-Wee Herman doll that talked when I pulled a string.

Should have some EPD's on them Water Buffaloes next Summer. Certified Black Bisons (CBB) I also have hired a feller named Matt to manage the books.

Well with that last sentence there I guess all of us including CB can stop workin' on our resume's huh? I hear that matt guy can pretty much do it all, and quickly too if I remember correctly. :roll:

You all are picking on Matt.

Matt, know what you can do? Stop posting here and come back in a couple years, just before your first production sale. That'll sure teach them, won't it? But it won't work if you just keep promising stuff you can't deliver.

Chris H":28efnca4 said:
You all are picking on Matt.

Matt, know what you can do? Stop posting here and come back in a couple years, just before your first production sale. That'll sure teach them, won't it? But it won't work if you just keep promising stuff you can't deliver.

We all want to attend Matt's first production sale. My only question is will it be Black Anguses, Herefords, Red Angus's, Gelbviehs,........Charolais, Limousins, Pinzgauers, Wagyus, Arabian Horses, Shetland Ponys, Chinese Meishan Pigs, Llamas, ferrets, or pink elephants????

Good to hear from you Mtnman..........I didn't ever think I would say that.

Glad to see you back!

We need to find more educational topics of discussion rather than this crazy mess!

SEC":33ymxch9 said:
Good to hear from you Mtnman..........I didn't ever think I would say that.
I never thought that i would hear you say that either. :) Have you made an appt. to see the psycharist yet or should I do it for you? :lol:

VanC":1c5vn9iw said:
Crowderfarms":1c5vn9iw said:

Credible? Are you sure that's the right word? ;-)

Is there a problem Van? I really bought the whole spread.

Tomorrow the King Ranch will be mine too.

Now if I can get that constant drueling to stop, I can plan my first Herd reduction sale.

Crowderfarms":2o1gdwcd said:
VanC":2o1gdwcd said:
Crowderfarms":2o1gdwcd said:

Now if I can get that constant drueling to stop, I can plan my first Herd reduction sale.

Sorry Crowderfarms the King Ranch has been sold! Put my name on the bottom line at noon today! I am turning the ranch into one hugh goat farm so I can make some real money for a change! :cboy:

S.R.R.":3jtrddmk said:
Crowderfarms":3jtrddmk said:
VanC":3jtrddmk said:
Crowderfarms":3jtrddmk said:

Sorry Crowderfarms the King Ranch has been sold! Put my name on the bottom line at noon today! I am turning the ranch into one hugh goat farm so I can make some real money for a change! :cboy:
That's bad news for me... Guess I'll try and purchase that big Ol' spread in Hawaii. All my cowgirls will be roundin' up Cattle in Hoola Skirts.Black Cattle that is.

VanC":1nvms0oq said:
I just bought every ranch in Australia. Paid cash. You lowly wannabes make me sick.

Sure you did. :roll: Right after you sold your parents whole herd just to help them out of a tight spot! Now suddenly there is all this money to go buying. Something stinks?

Crowderfarms":sgok7oru said:
Good Morning everyone!

Can I have the job of PIT BOSS. I am now taking odds this one does not last long. three locks in one day. Lets here it for the future of the cattle industry.

Latest posts