What do you all think?

Help Support CattleToday:

okay 100% HCF whoever you have gotten on my nerves, I would like to point something out to you

You have basiclly 2 of each bull

GAR-Retail-Product.jpg

SAV8180Traveler004.jpg

He is the Fatter version of GAR Retail
and

SS_OBJECTIVE_CARCASS_SONS.jpg

SitzTrav8180-lowres.jpg

and he just has a higher chest floor

CHOOSE ONE OR TWO, you are just making things complicated if you only have 16 heifers.

HCF, 100%:

I think your next persona should be "Pheonix Cattle Company".

You just keep rising from the ashes!

mtnman

Black Angus 100%":l1g9u0oz said:
I would like to thank everyone for there great posts towards me. I want to say, farewell and that in a few years, I will return and show you all that I have what I have. Today, I looked over AI. bulls to use in my program on the cattle I bought at the Plateau Pride Sale, Turner Farms, and today, the Fox Run Farms sale.

These are the bulls I am going to breed my cattle to, SS Objective T510 0T26, GAR Retail Product, GAR Expectation 4195, and SAV 8180 Traveler 004, and if they don't catch the first time, will be pastured to my outstanding 878 son from Byrds. Well, take care, god bless everyone. I want to also Bless the families that have family members in the Military. I have a cousin in the military, based in Afganistan. He has been gone for a few years now, comes home about once every 6 months. He didn't make it home for Christmas last year, but he owns a lab top computer and he got to see all of us over the labtop. It was kind of sad. He started crying a little then he had to go be to his work. He is a good cousin and I miss him a lot.

Just Like I am going to miss you all, but I will be back in a few years. I want to prove to all of you that I am who I am. I want to show you all in a few years the sales where I sold cattle in. I am entering all my bulls into the Virginia BCIA Test, just over the mountain in Culpeper. Well, you all are tired of me and I hate goodbyes, but this is it, I am finished. I am not coming back and I am not coimg back till I have the proof you all want. I do admit that I own 19 head of Registered Black Angus Cattle and one Registered Black Angus bull. Anyway, you all believe what you all want to be.

I have a quote that my grandmother told me once, "Always shoot for the moon and if you miss, you will always land amongest the stars."

Take Care and God Bless Everyone! :frowns: :frowns: :frowns:
Dam, hilly fry. It was just getting interesting and you go and quit.

Latest posts