what do we have here?????

Help Support CattleToday:

Muratic

Reaction score
Are all of yall idiots? Well, I know one in particular is, but geeze. What is with all the norris crap. Yall act like your are 8 years old with a hero of the week fettish.
GROW UP!!! It is bad enough that a person can't flip thru the coffee shop without some of crowder's poision spewing all over a perfectally good post but now this norris BS?????
Give it up you bunch of childish, wetting you pants over a freaking hollywood idiot jackasses!!!

This is a cattle forum.

That is a VERY impressive and enlightening post!!!

Oh, and if you haven't noticed - this is the COFFEE SHOP.

Macon - you might as well lock this one down now!

Muratic, Some people like to expand their knowledge and horizons past the cattle business once in a while.

For what it's worth.......you can kiss my butt right in the general direction of the "ZERO"! :shock:

Muratic":elqfeyjw said:
Are all of yall idiots? Well, I know one in particular is, but geeze. What is with all the norris crap. Yall act like your are 8 years old with a hero of the week fettish.
GROW UP!!! It is bad enough that a person can't flip thru the coffee shop without some of crowder's poision spewing all over a perfectally good post but now this norris BS?????
Give it up you bunch of childish, wetting you pants over a freaking hollywood idiot jackasses!!!

This is a cattle forum.

Relax, fellers. Muratic's off her Medication. Guess she mis-placed the number to 1-800 GET-MEDS. :lol:

MikeC":31letz71 said:
Muratic, Some people like to expand their knowledge and horizons past the cattle business once in a while.

For what it's worth.......you can kiss my butt right in the general direction of the "ZERO"! :shock:

MikeC, that is classic!!! :clap: :clap:

Yall have run this forum down to where it is just a babbling bunch of idiots here anymore. The place have been left to jerks like floppyjaw to give newby's advise.

Wouldn't be so bad if the crowder crap and norris crap would stay in the coffee shop but it doesn't.

And Mike, I had you as one of the better folk here. :roll:

Muratic":2xmr3sly said:
Yall have run this forum down to where it is just a babbling bunch of idiots here anymore. The place have been left to jerks like floppyjaw to give newby's advise.

Wouldn't be so bad if the crowder crap and norris crap would stay in the coffee shop but it doesn't.

And Mike, I had you as one of the better folk here. :roll:
It aint "Crowder Crap" It's a heck of a lot more entertaining than TV, and far mo' edumacational.I'm beginning to think you might be one of my "Girls" that left the herd and went and ratted out on a Barbara Walters special! :lol:

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":z1pc3avo said:
LOL that time of the month for sure. Your advice isnt much better I might add. All you do is tell people they are idiots and such and verbally abuse people. How does that help them? Your the one that is the idiot. Perhaps for once you should look in the mirror. Im done on this post.

Maybe it is...what's your point?

Alice

Your picture says "In God We Trust", yet you use coarse language and "attitude" to get your point across. Seems like a contradiction of statements to me.

this thread it worseless...just another post that'll be locked soon...but to tell you the truth...i'm kind of tired of all of the chuck norris crap too...but if you dont like it...dont read it I reckon...seems to me like a lot of people on this thread need to grow up, just like the first thread stated...including the person who wrote it anyways

No, no, no...don't lock it down...not yet. I want to see what happens next. C'mon...first amendment...ouch! That cyber slap hurt!

Alice

Warpaint,

I actually read through this whole darn thread. It is kind of like watching Jerry Springer. I'm thinking, "Why did I do this?"

backhoeboogie":13fc26z9 said:
Warpaint,

I actually read through this whole darn thread. It is kind of like watching Jerry Springer. I'm thinking, "Why did I do this?"

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Having read the whole thread, I'm thinking pretty much the same thing, though. :oops:

Latest posts