what do we have here?????

Help Support CattleToday:

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":2sxhx5ni said:
LOL that time of the month for sure. Your advice isnt much better I might add. All you do is tell people they are idiots and such and verbally abuse people. How does that help them? Your the one that is the idiot. Perhaps for once you should look in the mirror. Im done on this post.

Mayb your the one who needs the mirror

msscamp":2sf0uctd said:
backhoeboogie":2sf0uctd said:
Warpaint,

I actually read through this whole darn thread. It is kind of like watching Jerry Springer. I'm thinking, "Why did I do this?"

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Having read the whole thread, I'm thinking pretty much the same thing, though. :oops:

Me too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crowderfarms":f0rh4axx said:
Muratic":f0rh4axx said:
Yall have run this forum down to where it is just a babbling bunch of idiots here anymore. The place have been left to jerks like floppyjaw to give newby's advise.

Wouldn't be so bad if the crowder crap and norris crap would stay in the coffee shop but it doesn't.

And Mike, I had you as one of the better folk here. :roll:
It aint "Crowder Crap" It's a heck of a lot more entertaining than TV, and far mo' edumacational.I'm beginning to think you might be one of my "Girls" that left the herd and went and ratted out on a Barbara Walters special! :lol:

thats funny stuff right there

I like the Crowder and Chuck Norris talks in the Coffee Shop. They increase the overall entertainment of a specific board designed not exclusively for cattle talk. And they happen to spill over into another board, so be it. I know outside of the boards, when I talk about cattle, there is usually some joking goin on... actually a lot of it.

backhoeboogie":dzl8nr9a said:
Warpaint,

I actually read through this whole darn thread. It is kind of like watching Jerry Springer. I'm thinking, "Why did I do this?"

thats hilarious

:pretty: My turn, My turn, give it a rest. This is our let it out, have fun, get over it pages, so GET OVER IT! :roll: Have fun go with the flow or are you? I think you started it to see how riled up you can get everyone. It has been rather quiet the last few days with the holidays and all so...............

BREATH IN, BREATH OUT AND GET A LIFE! 8)

Miss Daisy":16qpcjp1 said:
TurnThatCowLooseMaw":16qpcjp1 said:
LOL that time of the month for sure. Your advice isnt much better I might add. All you do is tell people they are idiots and such and verbally abuse people. How does that help them? Your the one that is the idiot. Perhaps for once you should look in the mirror. Im done on this post.

Mayb your the one who needs the mirror
I bet he'd have to sneak up on it!

WagaAgeyv":1d0ggxwx said:
:pretty: My turn, My turn, give it a rest. This is our let it out, have fun, get over it pages, so GET OVER IT! :roll: Have fun go with the flow or are you? I think you started it to see how riled up you can get everyone. It has been rather quiet the last few days with the holidays and all so...............

BREATH IN, BREATH OUT AND GET A LIFE! 8)

well said girl...I'm with you there..... :lol:
if you can't laugh at them at least laugh with them......coffee shop is for fun.....nobody makes you sit and read the threads most things have an on/off button, and a book you can close....lighten up and go with the flow. :p

cowgirl580+":2iz31rof said:
way to love 'em and leave 'em Muratic ;-)

Cowgirl, where in he double you know what have you been? Me and Bubba was just talkin bout you the other day. Good to see you on!

As to the rest of this thread, me thinks Muratic was stirrin the pot to see what response she would get.

Muratic has a point here... I left the boards for a time because of the constant BS and lack of people that actually give contructive advice and/or criticism. These boards used to be a great wealth of knowledge and if you look at the people who've left because they can't stand it it's simply because of the nonsense. I'm here, I dont' read 3/4 of the posts and will about guarantee if you ask the more knowledgable people that have been here awhile they will ALL tell ya that the quality of cattle talk on the boards has greatly diminished.

I'll throw my hat in with the group that gets tired of the BS, but then again I just don't read it.... but at times it gets old. And it needs to stay in the coffee shop or everything else board.

Alan

We all NEED the Crowder posts and to a lesser degree the Norris posts. These are great outlets to get a laugh and generally unwind a little bit. Sort of like the snack bar at the stockyards, we ain't there for the great food (cause it ain't), we're there to unwind a bit and tell a big ol' story or two.
Save the serious stuff for somewhere else...

Bullbuyer":1g25u63r said:
We all NEED the Crowder posts and to a lesser degree the Norris posts.

Please, if it wouldn't be to much to ask, speak for yourself and leave me out of it. Thanks.

msscamp":1j4jnmhs said:
Bullbuyer":1j4jnmhs said:
We all NEED the Crowder posts and to a lesser degree the Norris posts.

Please, if it wouldn't be to much to ask, speak for yourself and leave me out of it. Thanks.

I was just thinking that the nonsense posts provide a little laughter - certainly hope no one ever takes them too seriously.

Latest posts