What did I do?

Help Support CattleToday:

1982vett

Reaction score
Got a text from a :pretty: I'm sweet on... :oops: ... She said, "u are wonderful! I hope things r going great for u".

:heart: :heart: :heart: :nod:

Now that puts a big ole :cboy: across a :( face .......but I've :compute: so many notes and letters and such I'm not 100% sure which one worked. :???: :lol2: :dunce:

I'm thinking you may have stopped sending her notes and she like most wimmen is now missing the attention and just trying to lure you back into her web. If you've ever watched a motionless bug in a spider's web you will see spider sometimes shake the web just to be sure the bug is still fresh. If you are interested in this subject my book, "What I Know about Women I Learned from Watching Spiders" will be coming out a month after the release of my acclaimed novel, "The Compassion, Love and Generosity of Islam".

Jogee you crack me up :lol2: .

The one thing we as men never really learn with a woman is that there is no such thing as too much attention. You can never tell a woman too much how beautiful she is, they love it. Soooo if I had to guess which note she liked the best I would say it was the one that points out how attractive she is.

Disclaimer........ normally the advice I give is worth what you pay for it, but when I give advice on women my advice may be worth less than you pay for it :dunce: :lol2: .

Larry

Vett, nothing quite beats the euphoria you seem to be feeling, I think you should find out what she is doing for X'mas ;-) .
Jo, just call your book 'The Black Widow...' :p .

Jogeephus":1b162nz8 said:
I'm thinking you may have stopped sending her notes and she like most wimmen is now missing the attention and just trying to lure you back into her web. If you've ever watched a motionless bug in a spider's web you will see spider sometimes shake the web just to be sure the bug is still fresh. If you are interested in this subject my book, "What I Know about Women I Learned from Watching Spiders" will be coming out a month after the release of my acclaimed novel, "The Compassion, Love and Generosity of Islam".

Haha.

This is part of the "theory" I'm working with:

"Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you" ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

She would be the butterfly...And this is the last note I sent before the message:

"This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life."~Borrowed from ThinkExist.com

It is possible the acknowledgement of the donation I sent to the Methodist Childrens Home in Waco in honor of our frienship arrived. I know I felt good about sending it so maybe that was it.

Alisonb...She does have a busy schedule and I have already asked how and when we might be able to get together. She does have family that doesn't live far from here so I was hoping she may be coming this way. Communication has been one way this week until that little text so I was beginning the think I already messed up. Hope ole Nathaniel new what he was talking about.

It is sad but I seem to have always had "bugs in the carpet".

larryshoat":17ghzrzj said:
Jogee you crack me up :lol2: .

The one thing we as men never really learn with a woman is that there is no such thing as too much attention. You can never tell a woman too much how beautiful she is, they love it. Soooo if I had to guess which note she liked the best I would say it was the one that points out how attractive she is.

Disclaimer........ normally the advice I give is worth what you pay for it, but when I give advice on women my advice may be worth less than you pay for it :dunce: :lol2: .

Larry
Ann Landers didn't charge for her advice either.... :D But she did get paid to write the column.

1982vett":2ldozi9a said:
It is possible the acknowledgement of the donation I sent to the Methodist Childrens Home in Waco in honor of our frienship arrived. I know I felt good about sending it so maybe that was it.

I wouldn't think a thoughtful gift like that would get the least bit of interest out of a spider therefore it would seem she is not not such a creechture. My hats off to you for such a thoughtful gift. If she doesn't appreciate the thoughtlfulness and generosity of something like this something is wrong with her. On top of that, this in itself should give tell her volumes of information about you and if she doesn't see the good then she is a foolish girl for sure. :tiphat:

Jogeephus":qf0307my said:
1982vett":qf0307my said:

I wouldn't think a thoughtful gift like that would get the least bit of interest out of a spider therefore it would seem she is not not such a creechture. My hats off to you for such a thoughtful gift. If she doesn't appreciate the thoughtlfulness and generosity of something like this something is wrong with her. On top of that, this in itself should give tell her volumes of information about you and if she doesn't see the good then she is a foolish girl for sure. :tiphat:

I agree 100%!!!!!

Larry

Thanks for the encouragement...I'm feeling the good Lord brought me to this and I'm counting on him to getting me thru it.

Nothing better than finding a good one. Of course there is nothing on this earth worse than finding a bad one either and there seems to be a multitude of culls out there. Good luck and listen to gut instinct. Just cause she might like to dip snuff or arm wrestle don't guarantee she's a good one. :cowboy:

Jogee...I'm beginning to wonder about you... :lol: :lol:

Biggest problem is myself and the 430 miles between us. Seems like the good Lord may have put them their for a reason. I'm to easily distracted from what my faith has shown me. I'm to busy looking for the smack down instead of rejoicing what I've been allowed.

Listen to your gut, its voice is quiet so you gotta listen good. Do whatever your gut tells you cause 430 miles isn't much when you find a goodun.

BTW - don't know if the 70 mile rule applies to you as it does to me but if it were me I'm afraid my cattle would be out a good bit till I got her closer.

Jogeephus":1h4aqulu said:
Nothing better than finding a good one. Of course there is nothing on this earth worse than finding a bad one either and there seems to be a multitude of culls out there. Good luck and listen to gut instinct. Just cause she might like to dip snuff or arm wrestle don't guarantee she's a good one. :cowboy:
Guess you need both so you can really appreciate the good one when you find her.

TexasBred":2ur0j4jx said:
Jogeephus":2ur0j4jx said:
Guess you need both so you can really appreciate the good one when you find her.

That is so true but I wouldn't wish my X on my worst enemy. I'm pretty sure if all women were like her the world would be full of ..... well lets just say San Francisco would just be like any other town if you know what I mean.

Latest posts