What Can Happen II

Help Support CattleToday:

Thank God this man survived this ordeal.
I have been really down in the dump's so to speak.
On Mother's day in Fernley, Nevada a sorry SOB entered the home of a good friend of mine who was also a good employee and shot and killed my friend and his wife of sixty years. He robbed them and stole their pickup and fled. The truck broke down and a passer by stopped to help, he was also killed and his truck stolen. The SOB then returned to my friend's home, parked the second stolen truck in my friends garage and set it on fire. He then went to another elderly neighbor's home and executed them. This SOB murdered five people. With the Fire Dept. and local Sheriff on the fire scene he hid in another neighbor's garbage can. The neighbor saw him and called the Sheriff. The SOB was arrested and is in custody.

If I have been grumpy to any of my CT friends Im sorry. Every one suffer's in their own way.

kerley I am so sorry for your loss. Good they caught the man, shame he is still alive. I am getting more and more fed up with all this sort of NEWS here and your Country, it's about time we were aloud to carry concealed weapons to protect ourselves, as it seems it is getting more like the Wild West again but without the outlaws and cowboys as we see them on TV.