what a difference 24 hours makes

Help Support CattleToday:

I am starting to like the cold weather better than the over 100 degrees day weather we have in the summer, :cboy:

50s and 60s here next week!!!! 25 today, 37 tomorrow, 50s Saturday and sunday. I'm excited!!!! Snow should be melted by Saturday afternoon!!!

Our snow and ice finally melted today, although it just got above freezing this was the first severe clear day we've had in a couple weeks. Sunshine is nice

Got to love it here deepsouth. I just hope it all gets settled out soon. This is crazy for sure. This rain has cost me money also. Gotta pay an extra $1000 just to get my slab poured saturday. Got to use a pump truck because they cant get in my yard to pour it with the trucks. It would have been 2 weeks or more if i wouldnt have agreed to spend the extra money. Its already been 2 weeks waiting.

In like a Lion... out like a....

18 hours ago my car temp read -18 below, current temp 7 with overnight low of 2 and headed for 32 degrees tomorrow!
The worst should be behind us now [finally] and weather guessers are saying we could hit 50 by Tuesday.

cowboy43":5ye6j0vi said:
I am starting to like the cold weather better than the over 100 degrees day weather we have in the summer, :cboy:

I agree, I got a little carried away one day last year on a 100 degree day and pushed to get some jobs done before rain came in the next day. Over heated the tractor and ended up with pretty bad heat exhaustion. The heat exhaustion scared me and has changed how I handle hot weather no doubt.

Latest posts