West Virginia

Help Support CattleToday:

I usually turn the lights on by turning the knob on the dash....how do you yours???

Now, now Chrisy, you know the first thing a guy does when he buys a vehicle is to take all the inside lights out. Just so he can be ready.

chrisy":2mvirb2n said:
BLONDES I resemble that remark and I got the joke straight away.....where's the on button to start this thing.
chainsaw.gif

Button?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bez>

jw":3j7a6z4q said:
Well, count me in the group that does not understand West Virginia humor - I don't understand the joke either.

And it took a WV native to make checking for ticks a standard pick-up line too!!!

cowboyup216":x3y7gy8v said:
JW I aint saying yall are dumbies per say. I just read it once and understood it from the get go. I just couldnt fathom how anyone couldnt. Lol it was late last night could have been because it was late that people's brains werent working like they should have been. At any rate now we all know what the joke meant.
sorry im not as smart as you cowboy. :oops: seriously, does anyone live up to your standards??

cowboyup216 wrote:
JW I aint saying yall are dumbies per say. I just read it once and understood it from the get go. I just couldnt fathom how anyone couldnt. Lol it was late last night could have been because it was late that people's brains werent working like they should have been. At any rate now we all know what the joke meant.

sorry im not as smart as you cowboy. seriously, does anyone live up to your standards??

Well, Cattleluvr18, this is Friday and UP216 has not responded, so apparently no one comes to his mind that can live up to his standards.

chrisy":15u6t1in said:
Crowderfarms":15u6t1in said:
chrisy":15u6t1in said:
BLONDES I resemble that remark and I got the joke straight away.....where's the on button to start this thing.
chainsaw.gif

So Chrisy, With the threat of bein' chainsaw massacred, can you enlighten us on your experiences in cars and how YOU turn on the lights? :lol:

my experience in cars! why? what do you mean Sir in asking a lady that sort of question :oops: I usually turn the lights on by turning the knob on the dash....how do you yours???

Most ladies were bad girls that didn't get caught.

jw":fwdblwy6 said:
cowboyup216 wrote:

sorry im not as smart as you cowboy. seriously, does anyone live up to your standards??

Well, Cattleluvr18, this is Friday and UP216 has not responded, so apparently no one comes to his mind that can live up to his standards.
aint surprised a bit.

ok, jw, now I've gotta ask a question...what does the UP in UP216 mean? I mean, I caught the original joke, but I'm not catching this... :oops:

Alice

Alice":1jfxo90y said:
ok, jw, now I've gotta ask a question...what does the UP in UP216 mean? I mean, I caught the original joke, but I'm not catching this... :oops:

Alice

:roll: :roll: UP216 appears to be the "short" version of cowboyup216. :roll: :roll:

Now no one has to wonder do they, Alice :help:

ok, jw, now I've gotta ask a question...what does the UP in UP216 mean? I mean, I caught the original joke, but I'm not catching this...

Yeah, I'm just too lazy to type his full name, and then you have the question - does he really have the proper attitude to be called a "cowboy".

Muratic - thanks for splaining it to us Texas dummies! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts