West Virginia

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC

Reaction score
A West Virginian walks into a hardware store and asks for a chain saw that will cut 6 trees in one hour. The salesman recommends the top of the line model. The West Virginian is suitably impressed, and buys it. The next day he brings it back, complaining that it would only cut down 1 tree and it took ALL DAY! The salesman takes the chain saw, starts it up to see what's wrong, and the West Virginian says,

scroll down

more

"What's all that noise?"

cattleluvr18":137de4li said:
i didnt get it even after readin it 5 times. :oops:

I guess your chainsaw only cuts one tree an hour as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought it was a hoot. Thanks Mike.

Announcement to MikeC, his dependents and those closely associated with him or who have knowledge of his aggressions towards the great state of West Virginia and it's inhabitants: This is a formal request that MikeC, et.al., cease, desist and otherwise halt the proliferation and distribution of materials which may cause the residents of West Virginia to be viewed as mentally impaired.
Should this unwarranted attack continue, the retaliation on the couisin-kissin', frog lickin', no shoe wearin', nose-pickin' inhabitants of Alabama shall be swift and without mercy.

Lovingly yours,
Bullbuyer

P.S. Tell Momma we said Hi!

Well, count me in the group that does not understand West Virginia humor - I don't understand the joke either.

Oh. never mind - I figured it out ----- I think we would have understood it better if it had been a blond joke!!

jw":2ojnmv9a said:
Oh. never mind - I figured it out ----- I think we would have understood it better if it had been a blond joke!!
Speaking of blonde jokes JW, How does a Blonde turn on a light after sex?

Scroll down,

She opens the car door.

Crowderfarms":brz9k79d said:
jw":brz9k79d said:

Scroll down
She opens the car door.

Do West Virginia Blondes open the "truck" door?

Or is that Tennessee Blondes?

Sorry BullBuyer, couldn't help it.

Can't stop my fingers sometimes.

MikeC":12j8gcpm said:
Crowderfarms":12j8gcpm said:
jw":12j8gcpm said:

Scroll down
She opens the car door.

Do West Virginia Blondes open the "truck" door?

Or is that Tennessee Blondes?

Sorry BullBuyer, couldn't help it.

Can't stop my fingers sometimes.

Well we know its not Oklahoma blonds. Nobody around here has lights that work! 8)

I cant see as how yall dont get it. The guy was to retarded basically is what the joke was saying. He never even turned the chainsaw on. He sawed the tree down without ever having turned the chainsaw on. I am sorry but I wonder about some of yalls mental capacities.

Thanks UP216 for splaining it too us dummies.

Crowderfarms":148zkjve said:
jw":148zkjve said:

Scroll down,

She opens the car door.
This must be a trick question. Seems normal to me. :? She wants to fix her makeup.

BLONDES I resemble that remark and I got the joke straight away.....where's the on button to start this thing.
chainsaw.gif

chrisy":118725w9 said:
BLONDES I resemble that remark and I got the joke straight away.....where's the on button to start this thing.
chainsaw.gif

So Chrisy, With the threat of bein' chainsaw massacred, can you enlighten us on your experiences in cars and how YOU turn on the lights? :lol:

JW I aint saying yall are dumbies per say.

I sure took you to be saying that but let's hope not.

It's..........per se. :lol: :lol:

Dummy. :lol:

MikeC":2o9qxii6 said:

Now Mike be nice! You know those boys from Tenn have a hard enough time talking more/less spelling. They could use a spell checker but I hear the wife/sister won't let them. :lol:

flaboy?":2ffemcgp said:
MikeC":2ffemcgp said:

Now Mike be nice! You know those boys from Tenn have a hard enough time talking more/less spelling. They could use a spell checker but I hear the wife/sister won't let them. :lol:

I put them a Tennesse Translator link on here just the other day! :lol:

Crowderfarms":3lb175sp said:
chrisy":3lb175sp said:
chainsaw.gif

So Chrisy, With the threat of bein' chainsaw massacred, can you enlighten us on your experiences in cars and how YOU turn on the lights? :lol:

my experience in cars! why? what do you mean Sir in asking a lady that sort of question :oops: I usually turn the lights on by turning the knob on the dash....how do you yours???

Latest posts