West Virginia Yoga

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Just got this pic Fed Ex from another member of Bullbuyer and an unknown friend practicing the ancient art of Yoga....

image002.jpg

West Virginians dont drink that heineken crap...a jar of moonshine and some Jim Beam would have been a lot more believable :lol:

Heritage_Farmboy":1sg1jl51 said:
West Virginians dont drink that heineken crap...a jar of moonshine and some Jim Beam would have been a lot more believable :lol:

Maybe it was free......or....

Wewild":d9wfe0to said:
Heritage_Farmboy":d9wfe0to said:

Maybe it was free......or....

I don't even think they'd drink a heineken even if it was free...I sure know I wouldn't

Wewild":1wcy2mue said:
Heritage_Farmboy":1wcy2mue said:
...I sure know I wouldn't

A voice from experience?

it's gross beer...maybe it only tastes good if you're European :lol: ...(no offense chrisy :) )...i'd much rather prefer Budweiser :)

Starying from the heineken subject...Corona tastes like a skunk smells.

Carry on.

Alice

What gets me is I dont see any empty bottles???

Maybe the jug with the cap off was shine

ffscj":1i7h5ui4 said:
Alice":1i7h5ui4 said:
Starying from the heineken subject...Corona tastes like a skunk smells.

Carry on.

Alice

y'all must have some good smelling skunks in your area then.

Chris

I'll go ask my brother's cur dog about that. He seems to think so, quite often as a matter of fact. Or, maybe he's just sneakin' off and drinking Corona. :nod:

Wish he'd stay home after one of his benders. :(

Alice

the full sixes are photoshopped. i'd like to have seen what was really in front of them. what ever it was it sure loosened up that one fellar.

dj":1j6s7phw said:
the full sixes are photoshopped. i'd like to have seen what was really in front of them. what ever it was it sure loosened up that one fellar.

Ya know, I was thinking them bottles were sitting funny.

Crowder - I hope you're happy now. What's Aunt Wilda gonna say when she finds out that Uncle Earl's picture done made the internet ? (He's the one seated at the table, praying.)
As for Cousin/Uncle/Brother Clyde (I ain't sure what kin we are - since he divorced Momma and moved in with Aunt/Cousin Loretta) anyways he should be out of the hospital in a day or two.
The doctor says there is more hope for his back than there is for his front !!! LOL

Heritage_Farmboy":1balpoce said:
Wewild":1balpoce said:
Heritage_Farmboy":1balpoce said:
...I sure know I wouldn't

A voice from experience?

it's gross beer...maybe it only tastes good if you're European :lol: ...(no offense chrisy :) )...i'd much rather prefer Budweiser :)

no ofence taken (only the gate :lol: ) I agree Bud is much nicer, but I thought I saw a few bottles of bud as well, in the picture. me thinks it's Ol Fla and WP not letting on they were out there last week, pretending to show the ladies how to do maintainance don't make me :lol2: ;-) :heart:

He's the one that was in ALACOWMAN 's pasture
picking cowpatty schrooms

Latest posts