Give me a freaking break Virginia

Help Support CattleToday:

Anal glaucoma (that's where you cant see your ass being there that day) happens a lot in December! I get it almost everyday! LOL!

I got told Thursday that I could supply a copy of my Covid vaccination or sign a form saying I wasn't and face weekly testing or face disciplinary action. I folded and sent it in and told them I will be saying goodbye to the job in January. Working 3 jobs plus cattle is about too much.for me anyway.
But that is not about you having to disclose, HIPPA is about them disclosing:

The three rules of HIPPA are:
  • The Privacy Rule.
  • Thee Security Rule.
  • The Breach Notification Rule.
Two weeks ago the Supreme Court (written by Amy Comey Barret) said it is "well established that employers and local governments can require proof of vaccination". I doubt it would apply to a national mandate, but that has been the law since Typhoid Mary. It is just more political this go around.

But that is not about you having to disclose, HIPPA is about them disclosing:

The three rules of HIPPA are:
  • The Privacy Rule.
  • Thee Security Rule.
  • The Breach Notification Rule.
Two weeks ago the Supreme Court (written by Amy Comey Barret) said it is "well established that employers and local governments can require proof of vaccination". I doubt it would apply to a national mandate, but that has been the law since Typhoid Mary. It is just more political this go around.
Thank you for your explanations on this. I don't like it but I did it. Part of the reason I don't like it is it's a mandate from a very leftist governor. Maybe that will change in November.

Maybe, people from the crazy state of Illinois... so overtaxed and the conservatives so under represented/ or overwhelmed by the liberals/democrats that they are getting out...
The state outside of Chicago and the Metro East area around St. Louis is pretty conservative. Unfortunately, we are vastly outnumbered. Said it before, I'm for getting annexed by Indiana or Kentucky.

Latest posts