Well then.......

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
I guess I will have to find a new place to spend my time while I am waiting. :help:

You all are very boring lately.. :p

"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn"
Well I hope so!!!!! :D

hillsdown":31ghdjs3 said:
I guess I will have to find a new place to spend my time while I am waiting. :help:

You all are very boring lately.. :p

It's just the winter blahs......why don't you ask Crowbar if you can join his e-mail circle, don't think that is for the faint of heart, but your a strong woman, do you have a strong stomach too?

Welllllllllllllllllllllll.....

seems as though if we get TOO lively, we get deleted or locked!!! :shock:

hehehehe

It's just the winter doldrums! I've even actually had to do some actual HOUSEWORK (GASP!) lately!

and today, I'm even making crockpot BBQ ribs for my hubby when he gets home from Winnipeg!

he keeps lookin' at me like I've been stolen by the pod people.... either that or he thinks I'm up to
NO GOOD, or already been there and trying to make amends!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I had a heifer ready to calve so I had to wait up and make sure she was OK. She popped it out on her own, little bull calf 78lbs.

Vette it was way past my bedtime too, but it was also -23 so I had to be on baby watch .. ;-) 6 am came much too early for me today.. :cry2:

dieselbeef":1l6iexl5 said:
want me to take my pants off??

Hang on a minute...let me turn on the music...............ok, GO! :cowboy:

Alice":3do2zm51 said:
dieselbeef":3do2zm51 said:

:lol:

Hey DB how do we know that you are not always in just your undies when you are on the puter. :p

dieselbeef":1jj1lrx0 said:

now there is an image permenantly seared into my brain...ctrl/alt/del...end program... :help: repeat... :help: repeat... :help: delete temporary internet files....oh no use...wipe computer and reformat...please... :lol2:
like that song you never get out of your head..."Three blind mice, three blind mice"! Do i need to sing more?

:banana: :banana: :banana:

LazyARanch":305z8m79 said:

hehehehe

It's just the winter doldrums! I've even actually had to do some actual HOUSEWORK (GASP!) lately!

and today, I'm even making crockpot BBQ ribs for my hubby when he gets home from Winnipeg!

he keeps lookin' at me like I've been stolen by the pod people.... either that or he thinks I'm up to
NO GOOD, or already been there and trying to make amends!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

couple more hours north and he could have come for lunch, maybe next time!

rockridgecattle":29444vxf said:
LazyARanch":29444vxf said:

hehehehe

I read that post 3 or 4 times before I realized you DIDN"T mean Diesel Beef. I think I need some sleep too.

hillsdown":1ptwdkxo said:
Alice":1ptwdkxo said:
dieselbeef":1ptwdkxo said:

:lol:

Hey DB how do we know that you are not always in just your undies when you are on the puter. :p

well hon..ya dont really....hmmm

RockRidge,

I just may go with him next time and take ya up on that offer!! :nod:

(that is, if DB doesn't show up with NO PANTS!!) :eek: :shock:

3waycross":1d9yjxt1 said:
rockridgecattle":1d9yjxt1 said:
LazyARanch":1d9yjxt1 said:

hehehehe

I read that post 3 or 4 times before I realized you DIDN"T mean Diesel Beef. I think I need some sleep too.

yes she did...im on my way.................. :tiphat:

rockridgecattle":3dtdp2xs said:
dieselbeef":3dtdp2xs said:
free meal...ill put my pants back on for dinner...hillsdown and alice..gotta love u girls!

Can you feel the love in the room? Alas, I can not...
I've been shunned... :cry2:

;-)

try takijn yer pants off..werked fer me..the girls went craaaaaaazy on here :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

Latest posts