Well I shot one

Help Support CattleToday:

I've got 40 lbs of summer sausage to make, 20 lbs of snack sticks and a 100 lbs of sausage. The sausage is going to be 50lbs of smoked, 25lbs breakfast and 25lbs sweet. I was hoping to kill 6-8 does this morning, but only 3 so far.

CB,

Terrible picture of this deer, but it's the only one I have. I see the thing a couple times a week though. He has mass out the wahoosa, and a lot of height. His width isn't that great. He would make a beautiful mount just on how unique he is. Could this deer even be harvested in Texas?

Bigfoot":2v7cqo8b said:
CB,

Terrible picture of this deer, but it's the only one I have. I see the thing a couple times a week though. He has mass out the wahoosa, and a lot of height. His width isn't that great. He would make a beautiful mount just on how unique he is. Could this deer even be harvested in Texas?
Isn't the real Bigfoot in the back ground?

Bigfoot":3dkfnu1i said:
CB,

I can't tell from the pic if he doesn't have a width of 13 inches inside he would be illegal.
That is the crap we deal with. I haven't heard a half dozen shots all season.

Deepsouth,

There is a little boy sitting on my left in that picture. I don't even know the kids name, but spent the day with him. Craziest sum gun I ever met. Stuck his head in a bobcat den on just a dare. Kids got grit.

Caustic Burno":zv5xseqk said:
Bigfoot":zv5xseqk said:
CB,

I can't tell from the pic if he doesn't have a width of 13 inches inside he would be illegal.
That is the crap we deal with. I haven't heard a half dozen shots all season.

Yea, that's worst picture ever. His antlers are well over 2 feet tall, but narrow.

One of little foots friends from school. Nice kid, but I'm glad he's gone home.

Latest posts