Well here we go

Help Support CattleToday:

snoopdog

Reaction score
It's been a long year , going to work them tomorrow . Say a short prayer . I think I have all the bases covered but am ready for disaster . I know I have used worse facilities than what I have been working on for myself, a lot worse, but it's lease land and Ive done the best I can , with that part I'm satisfied . If just a few things would go right , Id have it by the tail .

Update , everything went pretty well , had 5 mommas get suspicious when the help showed up early , so they decided not to participate . Got everyone else done , and all the calves . Nothing destroyed and nobody hurt , the first one to throw her head up is destined for the barn anyway , as soon as she puts a little weight on. Boosters in 5 weeks , we'll see what happens then. My phone died so didn't get any pictures of the work in progress but I'll post some up of the facility later . Hauling the last of the small squares over this morning.

Glad it went smooth. When we go to work my knuckle heads, I go in by myself, get the cube truck and drive thru the pens and drop a couple hundred pounds of cubes. Then go around and get the calves into the pen and shut the gates one by one. Then I text the help that's been waiting out of sight to come in. If anybody is there , they know something is up and will not come in the pens, or run out if they see anything out of the ordinary. It gets easier every time you do it, just gotta fine tune yer system.it took me awhile to figure it out.

Txpiney":2p74aofb said:
Glad it went smooth. When we go to work my knuckle heads, I go in by myself, get the cube truck and drive thru the pens and drop a couple hundred pounds of cubes. Then go around and get the calves into the pen and shut the gates one by one. Then I text the help that's been waiting out of sight to come in. If anybody is there , they know something is up and will not come in the pens, or run out if they see anything out of the ordinary. It gets easier every time you do it, just gotta fine tune yer system.it took me awhile to figure it out.
Exactly how It will be done next time .