Weed eater?

Help Support CattleToday:

last week I stumbled across a weedeater featherlite that I bought for my wife a couple years ago. I know it has not been used in two years cause the wife has been having some problems and she doesn't do much outside stuff any more.

I picked it up and it had gas in it. Just for grins I pushed the primer button and pulled the cord and the darn thing fired. Started on second pull.

Using it now cause the danged Stihl still will not start. I think the weedeater gas additive is better and of course it is a different ratio.

Echo weed eaters are hard to beat. Shindaiwa and Echo weed eaters are the same unit. I buy cheap table saw blades at Big Lots and drill out the center hole in the blades to fit the shaft in the Echo and I can prune most anything wood or weed. Hacking a limb 2 inches in diameter is just a fast smack and it is off, blackberry briars are a breeze.

Echo weedeater, chainsaw and blower. Have a box of McCollough, Pouland & Troy that need to go to the dump. Home Depot sells Echo here.