10 dollar weed eaters

Help Support CattleToday:

Those look like the Husqvarna 122c s I have. I have a couple of those. They are lite to use and after I opened the muffler and added more fuel will flat out cut. Probably my favorite little weedwacker. It seems Husky design fits me better than Stihl, but I have several of both.

Those look like Husqvarna 122c s. I have a couple of those. They are lite to use and after I opened the muffler and added more fuel will flat out cut. Probably my favorite little weedwacker. It seems Husky design fits me better than Stihl, but I have several of both.
Yea got them cheap cause people returned and they sold them as parts machines. I played with them got them running good. I don't like curved shafts though.

What small engine machines do you not have several of?? 🤣
A couple weeks ago I was by the White Pine Flea Market (next to I81) and stopped. Walking through I bought this MS280 for $15 as the guy said it was locked up. Well a bolt behind the flywheel had worked lose and was fouling the saw as you could not pull the recoil. I took the flywheel off and tightened the bolt putting a little lock tight on, cleaned the carb and it started right up. The piston has no scoring and a pretty low hours saw it appears. I put the bar on later as it had no bar. It is a homeowners type saw, but handles the 18" bar good.

t4nSGmY.jpg

Bought a 261C at work last week. What's your thoughts on the computerized saws
Very nice saw. I had a new one and sold it, the C version. A guys wife bought it for him for his birthday and he wanted a gun I had instead so I traded him the gun. (I got a deal) I don't know how the wife took it. I currently have a carburetor version. I have tried it out a couple times as it is nice. I have the MS362 carb and the MS362C Mtronic versions currently also. My take on the auto adjusting saws, they run lean and no way to adjust, but are proven and will last.

Very nice saw. I had a new one and sold it, the C version. A guys wife bought it for him for his birthday and he wanted a gun I had instead so I traded him the gun. (I got a deal) I don't know how the wife took it. I currently have a carburetor version. I have tried it out a couple times as it is nice. I have the MS362 carb and the MS362C Mtronic versions currently also. My take on the auto adjusting saws, they run lean and no way to adjust, but are proven and will last.
I was told that it will self adjust to how I run the saw

I was told that it will self adjust to how I run the saw
The Mtronic electronically controls the ignition timing and fuel metering in any operating condition, factoring in altitude and fuel quality. The little module on the side of the carb when it goes haywire cost about $125 or a new carb with it on it is around $200, so they can get expensive to maintain.

The Mtronic electronically controls the ignition timing and fuel metering in any operating condition, factoring in altitude and fuel quality. The little module on the side of the carb when it goes haywire cost about $125 or a new carb with it on it is around $200, so they can get expensive to maintain.
What's your thoughts on the premix fuel they are selling

Latest posts