Website.

Help Support CattleToday:

Beautiful photo as a header.

One suggestion. Get rid of the computer music. I think most people end up turning down their volume when they hear computer generated music, or they leave the website quicker than normal.

UG":2gjfe0qt said:
Beautiful photo as a header.

One suggestion. Get rid of the computer music. I think most people end up turning down their volume when they hear computer generated music, or they leave the website quicker than normal.

That's definately one thing I'm planning on doing when I get the chance without having to use dial-up

not much there - basically just a shell. I would have my website complete or very near completion before I turned it loose. What do people get out of seeing your site? nothing.

[/quote]not much there - basically just a shell. I would have my website complete or very near completion before I turned it loose. What do people get out of seeing your site? nothing.[/quote]

What ever you've got ---you should be proud of it!!

Are you finished with your day to day personal improvement?

At your way of thinking--don't come out until you are show quality.
A step @ a time---
cut them some slack!

sorry that just didn't sit well with me...

sidney411":3ediht57 said:
not much there - basically just a shell. I would have my website complete or very near completion before I turned it loose. What do people get out of seeing your site? nothing.
Good critique sidney.
If I look and nothing is there, I am not likely to waste time to keep going back to see if something appears.

Latest posts