We don't need Mexican trash

Help Support CattleToday:

Maybe when we catch them, before we deport them, we should have them clean the roadsides. Of course, I am sure that someone would scream about their "rights".

Yes, it is a problem.
This particular report illustrates the tendency of advocacy groups to overstate the problem.
When the cops bust a pot farm around here, they report in the news how many pounds they took off the street. But, they yank it out of the ground and weigh the wet leaf, stems and dirt on the roots. Not very realistic. Just puffing up the report, so to speak more highly of their efforts.
I suspect the same mentality is at work in this report. Who knows how this 1.18 million pound number was achieved. My take is that this has no bearing on the need for a sane immigration program.

:lol: I had a Mexican crew raking pinestraw on a plantation of trees. They left a huge amount of cans, bottles, baby diapers, Frito bags and such on the ground . I told them they had to clean it up before moving to the next plantation. They did. Put it in Wal-Mart bags. Then threw the bags in the ditch on the way to the next field.

Brute 23":klyt8hpf said:
Its a catch 22... trash in the pasture or pay out the &$% for labor, if you can find it. :|

I don't think you could pay enough here to get labor. Why work when you don't have to? Why work when that will knock you out of your health care program? Sorry ..... I'll shut up now and go back to quilting my Obama blanket.

Jogeephus":1u3d72al said:
I'll shut up now and go back to quilting my Obama blanket.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Thats funny!

We have Tons of Mexicans in my area. Matter fact one of the local schools is now 56% Hispanic. Most if not all work in some form of the poultry industry. They are crews that comes to Dad to catch chickens and they most of the time do a good job, but if they ever have to wait on a truck. They will start horsing around and tear up something. Most of the time is a feed line where they are showing how strong they are!