Way to GO Roughriders!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

randiliana

Reaction score
We WON!! Have to say the game was probably not the best played one ever, but in the end the Saskatchewan Roughriders took the Grey Cup home. 3 interceptions by James Johnson, with one ending up a touchdown, went a looooong way towards winning.

Winnepeg's alternate QB, Ryan Dinwoodie, did a really good job, especially considering that he had NEVER started a game(in the CFL) and I think had only played in 3 games all year. But his inexperience showed in the end.

randiliana":1melvhho said:
We WON!! Have to say the game was probably not the best played one ever, but in the end the Saskatchewan Roughriders took the Grey Cup home. 3 interceptions by James Johnson, with one ending up a touchdown, went a looooong way towards winning.

Winnepeg's alternate QB, Ryan Dinwoodie, did a really good job, especially considering that he had NEVER started a game(in the CFL) and I think had only played in 3 games all year. But his inexperience showed in the end.

I'm pretty sure most of Colorado would trade you straight across for the Denver Broncos.

Oh heck! Just take Mike Shanahan we'll keep the team. His magic disapeared the day John Elway retired.

Congrats on your Championship!!!!!

Latest posts