Was Canada Mean to Harry?

Help Support CattleToday:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/royals/prince-harry-feels-rudderless-and-doesnt-have-friends-in-la-source-says/ar-BB142AI7?li=BBnbcA0

Brute 23 said:
Not sure what's going on but there have been some funny memes from it. Sounds like ol girl got him doing some crazy nonsense.

Ya. Then he had to sell his guns and go into lock down with her. :(

Got to know when to hold um, and when to

Hard to tame a wild dog. Hope Meghan has a firm grip on his choker. Inbred feral dogs have a habit of producing pups with whatever b!tch crosses their path.

Stocker Steve said:
What happened to ex prince Harry during all those long walks in Canada? I did not see him as a Hollywood type?

You know who has him by the you know what, Canada was a stop over before she was heading back to LA, where she prob always wanted to be...

One day he will get bored of being her pup....

Just imo of course.....I never though she intended to stay, just wanted to be an official princess....

greggy said:
Stocker Steve said:
What happened to ex prince Harry during all those long walks in Canada? I did not see him as a Hollywood type?

You know who has him by the you know what, Canada was a stop over before she was heading back to LA, where she prob always wanted to be...

One day he will get bored of being her pup....

Just imo of course.....I never though she intended to stay, just wanted to be an official princess....

Yup, he just got played. How do you go from Royalty to a crap hole like LA.

Meow is a convincing thing for some pups....

We will see when he moves to UK after seeing what seems obvious too some others....

Harry has surrendered.

He flies everywhere and then tells us how bad we are for doing similar.

Most Veterans that I know are quite tired of him. He has sold himself out and quite frankly I am glad he is gone.

He has become another entitled elite and little more.

Best to all.

Latest posts