Voted yet?

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Please do..
Many people fought and died so that you can go to the polls in peace. Please honor them.

Not yet Peg.
Going in this afternoon. Going to vote then go to a cattle seminar being put on by our vet.

We have so few voters in our township that we don't have open polling on election day, it's all mail in, so I voted a few weeks ago.

Angus Cowman":qnrb22th said:
yep I voted early and am gonna vote often all day long :lol: :lol:

AC all you need is a paid water bill receipt or something similar and you can walk right in and vote in some places....or maybe even in "many" places. :lol2:

Polls opened at 7, by 7:30 when I voted there were already 77 ballots cast.

I voted at 8:00 before the Black Panthers had a chance to show up and intimidate us. They might get to Houston but I doubt if they get to rural N.E. Texas

Just got back from voting. Spent a good part of yesterday evening researching the judges and filling out a sample ballot. Our precinct already had 75% turnout by 2 pm today...that's saying something right there

Yep! I was #88 for our little country precinct at 10:30 this morning. We only had about 90 people vote in June, so I'm glad to see people get a little more motivated.

I will be sooo glad when all this is over.
"Vote for me because my opponent is a stinky boggerbrain" does not inspire any comfidence in you.

They call here all the darn time cause they think I'm 94 (phone is still in Dad's name). It is either that or they know I'm going to hang up and that lets them answer the questions for me so the poll goes they way they want.

Latest posts