Visitor

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Had this fawn in the backyard for most of the day. Just stepped outside to see what the clouds look like and must have ran into momma as she blew at me from a pretty close distance. (yep, she got the best of me :oops: :lol2: )

IMG_2553.jpg

We use to see dear on our place. But no more. The hunters here will kill anything that moves, Tom :(

There are deer visiting me quite often--sadly they like my garden best!!! But would I shoot Bambi--not on your life!!!! :) It's the black bears which scare me the most. The other day I saw bear scat between the barn and garden. :eek: If I go down to the lake I sing loudly!!! It would scare anything away!!! :)

They are pretty, but are some of the most destructive creatures ever invented. It's a toss up between the deer and the wild hogs as to which causes the most damage.

Those beautiful "bambi" creatures are nothing but a bunch of wild goats...

Jogeephus":25zxgvz0 said:
Had this fawn in the backyard for most of the day. Just stepped outside to see what the clouds look like and must have ran into momma as she blew at me from a pretty close distance. (yep, she got the best of me :oops: :lol2: )

IMG_2553.jpg

Reminds me of the day that I saw a baby deer stuck in the barb wire and got off the 4 wheeler to try to help it thru...Only Mom was waiting on the other side of the fence, and she was not a happy camper with me. She stood there and glared, and then started stomping her front feet, I just backed away real slowly and left. I have since seen more babies, but I just leave them alone, don't want to get on the bad side of the Mom.

GMN

Latest posts