Visit to Arkansas

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman":3flifvtb said:
This is a picture Jed sent me of the load of scrap he snuck on the trailer he calls it a DO ALL thinks it will help me smooth out some of this rough ground we have up here
scrap.jpg

AC,scrap is high now, it's got to be a better deal than a queer bull :lol2: , so things are lookin up.

Larry

Angus Cowman":190198u9 said:
Just so everyone knows
Jed is a great guy and one of my best friends
I think so much of him if he would of loaded his wife on the trailer I would of just hauled her to Mo no questions asked
Oh blessed day for Mrs. Jed. :roll:
Just think AC with 2 women on the place, you could get twice as much done.

Hope she carries a hotshot.

angie":7igyr4h9 said:
Angus Cowman":7igyr4h9 said:
Just so everyone knows
I think so much of him if he would of loaded his wife on the trailer I would of just hauled her to Mo no questions asked

Angrie nobody rattled your cage on this topic and you better watch out I might use a hotshot on you but then again you would probably like it :banana:

Angus Cowman":27szw8sq said:
angie":27szw8sq said:
Angus Cowman":27szw8sq said:
Just so everyone knows

Angrie nobody rattled your cage on this topic and you better watch out I might use a hotshot on you but then again you would probably like it :banana:[/quote

Be careful AC, them Men a Soda girls runs down a lot of batteries. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Well Ol Jed must still be too busy to post the truth about what happened or else he can't make up a good enough story that anyone would believe.
I will give another little bit of info
I went last weekend to his buddy of mines house( who will remain nameless) was there for about 3 days and he worked me like ( add what you want here) plus hauled him some fine custom made corral panels and helped him put in corner post, build a bale spike and numerous other things then I evn hauled a load of scrap iron off for him and he wants me to come back and build and design his corrals for him and next yr wants me to come mow his rye and wheat hay and then he tells me he is too busy to come help work calves
I am begginning to think this relationship reminds me of the one I had with my EX wife without the boob job :cowboy:

Well guys I am gonna cut ol Jed some slack I know if he wasn't busy he would be the first one here to help but with the way the weather has been and him needing to get crops in he is busier than a One armed paper hanger
it is kinda like the old saying you gotta make hay when the sunshines well Jed has to get his crops in when the sunshines and that swamp land gets dry enough for a tractor to float
I still say it ain't right for there to be that much dirt in one place and NO rocks
it just ain't right

Latest posts