Vindicated

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowgirl8

Reaction score
Sweet sweet vindication....For years things went on with doubt and this weekend, I got vindicated. Crazy can only pretend to be 'not' crazy for so long. It came out in this person with a vengeance, which vindicated me entirely....IN fact, it made me look like a saint since I tried for years to be nice to this neighbor, looking the other way when insulted over and over.......
Anywho, just felt compelled to vent a little in my favor....lol Like i told a person who insisted this person was very nice (after only talking to them twice in passing), even though i knew he was insulting me EVERYTIME we crossed paths, i tried and tried to be nice. But once insulting flowed over to my kids, the deal was off. I finally popped off at him and he went ASC (ape &#*$& crazy) and started badmouthing me to anyone who would listen.. The problem with living in the country and refuse to learn who people are, you tend to be oblivious to the fact that maybe people like and know the person you're trashing. Its a good lesson to know who you are talking to and about what.

For some, the glory days of high school drama never ended.
For others, it never began, and they lived happily in their anti-social world.

One of the strangest threads I've ever seen started here.

Bigfoot":2q9vjzpj said:
One of the strangest threads I've ever seen started here.
LOL...just assumed everyone would know that its the crazy weekender guy. I've mentioned him before. I don't expect anyone here to understand, just wanted to vent..
I'm a little afraid of this man, he's just so crazy and now everyone knows how he is.. The last straw was, I stopped to see who he had been talking to on the road. I do not go down it if there if something parked on it. They were there a long time and when I saw him talking to them, I felt there were enough witnesses I could safely travel down it. I stopped and asked him who it was and why were they down there for so long. He went on this longwinded explanation of how he really gave it to him because their dogs were maybe on his land. I asked where they put the dogs in, he kept saying how he really let them have it....So, I asked, "Did they say the dogs came from the north? If they brought them in from the north, they crossed our place and we did not give permission." That's when he got all animated saying....OOOOO the crawfords have so much land, OOOOOOO i'm just a piddley land owner....." That's when I excused myself and left. It was so weird and a little frightening..
I am not into drama. I am always courteous and helpful. I keep an eye on everything down that road and report to all land owners if I see activity on their places as I have done for over 20 years. There are about a dozen weekend places, but weird weekender built a house last year and now lives there. He's all upset that since he didn't buy up the land around him when they came up for sale, he now has weekenders all around him. They bring out campers and some just junk, and leave it there where he can see it from his house. That just ask for someone to break into them. And he's at war with a few of them now....
We're getting another new resident down there. Really nice guy. Crazy Ray, that's what I call him now, decided new guy needed his help on everything.. New guy ended up hiring my guys to do the work, this has started a war with Crazy Ray.. I believe his anger that he's focused at me, is really intended for my husband. That kind of blew over and now Crazy Ray is focused on the power company. They're cutting trees on our road. They have this thing with a long arm and are cutting the trees back nicely...Crazy ray thinks that VaJJ's (another resident on this stretch of places) easement, that VaJJ gave crazy ray so he'd have electricity, belongs to him. For whatever reason, Crazy Ray does not want any trees cut. He also told the tree cutter their cut limbs have given his wife 3 flats in one day and he's going to sue....BS.........He went off on tree guy, tree guy stopped my son and vented to him...in which he came back home for lunch and we were all entertained at what the tree guy said......vindicated... Tree guy said, "I deal with thousands of people and this guy and his wife are the craziest" He's planning on butchering Crazy Ray's stupid little trees that need to be gone anyway....
Long rant, but good to know its not me....

The only time I see this turd Is when i'm checking cows. That is the only reason I go down that road. He'll usually be out on his side by side and will block the road, or he'll flag me down. He knows I keep an eye out on that road because if anything gets messed with, its down there. So he'd always start out, "I got someone on my security system cameras" Never game cameras, everything he has is much better than what us country people have...lol...Took me a while, but he said this hoping i'd confess to trespassing on his place. One time he thought he caught me red handed riding my horse on his tiny little place. When all it was was some loose horses. He found tracks, and the look he gave me when I didn't confess was just so obvious he was calling me a liar. But i'm polite, i'm not going to confront anyone when i'm sitting out in the middle of nowhere with no witnesses..lol
I started recording our conversations...I want to prove he was first, calling me a liar every time he stopped me. Husband told him, after the blow up and he stopped my husband for an apology even though he wasn't there and did nothing...lol....BUt he told him that I recorded every conversation which outraged him. And even though most times my phone was almost dead and I actually only got one conversation, he didn't know what and confessed that maybe, just maybe he does say things to me he shouldn't.
Listen, I do what I can to avoid this weirdo. I have never stepped foot on his property. I'm always out checking cows alone and he stops me. He initiates every conversation and most times I told him I need to go, but he'd always start off on something else. I've been more than nice, polite and patient.

just have your husband go over there and kick his a$$

ddd75":3nxaipms said:
just have your husband go over there and kick his a$$
It almost came to that. My husband is smarter than that though. The guy is out of shape and has one big tooth left...He's kind of gross and insane. He likes to threaten he'll sue, so, he's just looking for a reason...
He did stop my husband after the big blow up and said his wife said he needed to apologize so he'd be the bigger man and do it first...Husband just said, I have nothing to apologize about and left..
Crazy Joe made one of the weekenders so mad that they turned their truck bright lights on and aimed them at Crazy Joes house and blared mexican music all night... They are maybe like 50 yrds from each other...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts