Vindicated

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowgirl, you really need to stop antagonizing your poor neighbor and let him live in peace.

plumber_greg":1vs65hz9 said:
Were you originally from Montana, if not you got some relation there named I Luv Herefords.

I wonder how Kris and the kids made out, I couldn't imagine being married to either one.

I wish your neighbor knew about CT, I'd love to find out just how crazy this guy is. I bet he's a certified nut, especially if you say he is. Why don't you just have your husband mention it to him.

M-5":1eul4i7q said:
Yeah. like this. I'm not sure if its insecurities that compels this type of personality to act this way. I mean, its a free open forum and you're free to look or not look at post and your sure free to opt to not comment. This type often chooses women to do this towards because I guess it either makes them feel bigger, or they are just afraid that they couldn't get away with it if it were a man. But if you think about it, doing it on a forum, you can be a big as you want to be right..I think that often Crazy Joe feels inferior to me, just because i'm a woman and know things he doesn't (maybe I should of asked for help in the original post in this thread, but, instead we've handled it ourselves and that bothers some posters).
One time he, in one long ramble, complained that people in Dallas use farm diesel and that makes their trucks smoke and he did not like that.....Now, as funny as that sounded, I tried my hardest to not laugh. Inside I was rolling on the floor....I informed him its a chip guys put in their trucks for various reasons not farm fuel, but that's one of them. I suggested he go to YouTube and watch videos, I find them hilarious, and see how they do it. I could tell that infuriated him. I'm sure an insult was thrown my way sometime after that.. Probably the one where he bolts out of the blue, "Your land isn't all in one piece"....that one had me scratching my head for a while. I heard it just about every time he stopped me. Ended up, he did some research on our ranch and saw that on the tax page we had many small surveys of land... Anyone who has property knows, or should, that large plots consist of many surveys.... Even though he claimed to be a big high roller contractor from Dallas, this he didn't understand... I have over 10 years of insults that I looked the other way....lots and lots....most are entertaining..lol until he started on my kids.... When I think of them i'll post them..... Its good to get it out. I'd never talk about this with anyone out here other than family. Never have said anything to anyone other than family.....and here

One time he stopped me, I was in a hurry and told him I couldn't talk. I had to hurry because I planned on going to the local festival and suggested they go for free pancakes and to meet people from the area. I told him that I had to go defend my title as Champion Woman Nail Driver....ok, if you only knew how funny that is and I said it as a funny joke and it was obviously said as funny. I cant drive a nail to save my life, but apparently most women are the same....Although, I did look pretty impressive but honestly it was just pure luck.....Anywho, he stood there for a second and said...."I don't have to do things like that to make myself look good." I was like, WTH.... I probably said, Allrighty then see you later....
Edited, he actually said 'to make myself feel good about myself" which is even funnier...

cowgirl8":218u5jfd said:
One time he stopped me, I was in a hurry and told him I couldn't talk. I had to hurry because I planned on going to the local festival and suggested they go for free pancakes and to meet people from the area. I told him that I had to go defend my title as Champion Woman Nail Driver....ok, if you only knew how funny that is and I said it as a funny joke and it was obviously said as funny. I cant drive a nail to save my life, but apparently most women are the same....Although, I did look pretty impressive but honestly it was just pure luck.....Anywho, he stood there for a second and said...."I don't have to do things like that to make myself look good." I was like, WTH.... I probably said, Allrighty then see you later....
Edited, he actually said 'to make myself feel good about myself" which is even funnier...

Oh My God, that was hilarious.

Last week he got his nose out of joint because another new guy told him he planned to hire our son to do some dirt work. He told this new guy his place looked like a Nword shack... When new guy told us this we just stood there saying, Wow, just wow...
Another insult was to mention he couldn't hire anyone out here to do work because he couldn't afford it. This is in reference to him having a shipping container delivered and he didn't make his gate big enough for them to get in. So, he had them put it up to our lot and unload there.. He then asked my husband if he could get it to his place. So, they moved the knuckleboom a mile off the job site, loaded it up and with a paid employee, they got it through his 'expensive custom 1000 dollar gate' and to the exact spot he wanted it. Husband charged him 150 dollars for several hours of work, with an employee. He basically said this along with the other insults every time he stopped me.... Guess it should have been free...

jehosofat":2hqchtuy said:
Folks are doing it on this thread. :lol:
And dont think i didnt notice... lol.... yet, yall cant resist seeing what i wrote... who's messin with who

One time, after seeing the mulcher my husband made being used on plots around him, he went into this long explanation on a special clutch he had added to his garden tractor shredder. Called it a spider clutch. Asked me if I knew about clutches on shredders. I'm like, uh, I spend my summer pulling a 20 footer... although i'm no expert, but, I do know what function the clutch does and where its located.... I sure don't build them along with my husband, but, I can assure anyone he knows about clutches...lol I did get that convo recorded and husband got a good laugh out of it. At least I know now that I don't have to hide the fact i'm recording now...i'll just pull my phone out and press record.

In 2011, during the drought, a arsonist set fires all around our areas. One spot was near Crazy Joe... I tried and tried to get him to come out of his cabin...but I got nothing. Assumed he wasn't in there. The wind did not take the fire to his place, luckily because he was in there. He feels he's fine during a rampaging fire because he keeps the leaves picked up....Some firemen stopped by at some point to tell him he needed to evacuate. THis infuriated him and I don't know what he said to the firemen, he always brings it up... Says, he hates all firemen because they made fun of his shorts... I never ask, but I know he says it because he wants me to ask.. I just point out, 'your place is about 50 yards wide, on either side is thick unkempt brush. I explained that even though he has no leaves, fire on either side of him would set his cabin on fire, or he'd have a canopy fire and that just because he has no leaves, he's not safe...But oh well...I"ve been instructed over and over, he will not leave his place...............idiot

callmefence":3w2ec1gh said:
ddd75":3w2ec1gh said:
just have your husband go over there and kick his a$$

Hes crazy ddd. You don't #$__ with crazy.
Exactly.. its the only reason he's been getting away with the garbage he's saying. We understand this, i'm just glad that now the area people are seeing it. Although I've never talked about him to anyone other than my family, I still wont if they talk to me about him unless they find him threatening.. then, I will..
There is another new person who's going to move out there that I have on FB.. He's over at her place a lot. Knowing what I do, I've figured she'd get tired of him coming over. I saw on her FB that someone said they went out to look at her place and 'Whats with that neighbor".... I know it wasn't me, I did not see anyone out there... so it had to of been him. She commented, I know right..... Then yesterday, she posted a mime showing a guy looking out a window with a gun with the caption, You better not be turning around in my driveway. For some reason he does not like it....I believe its leftover city drama...

cowgirl8":1rkznmnk said:
jehosofat":1rkznmnk said:
And dont think i didnt notice... lol.... yet, yall cant resist seeing what i wrote... who's messin with who

This thread is an exercise in dysfunction. Guilty by association.

I have to say, you throw bait out with the best of them. Lol.

Bright Raven":3i9bgwpa said:
cowgirl8":3i9bgwpa said:
jehosofat":3i9bgwpa said:

Dang BR now your getting caught up in it :D

Txpiney":4tcqzf5g said:
Bright Raven":4tcqzf5g said:
cowgirl8":4tcqzf5g said:

I am only providing commentary. My comment was not a criticism of Linda. She is throwing out the bait and the flies cannot resist.

Bright Raven":28copdl8 said:
Txpiney":28copdl8 said:
Bright Raven":28copdl8 said:

I am only providing commentary. My comment was not a criticism of Linda. She is throwing out the bait and the flies cannot resist.
It's like driving by a bad automobile wreck. Ya just can't help but look, tho in this case, it's the classic internet definition of trolling for reaction.
There are 8 million stories of crazy in the naked countryside. This thread has been but 2 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts