Vindicated

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bright Raven":3gfzppfx said:
I am only providing commentary. My comment was not a criticism of Linda. She is throwing out the bait and the flies cannot resist.
Its not bait until I see the fish circling. I can get along with anyone, but, once the posters start disrupting, i'm game..
There have been many threads of posters having trouble with their neighbors. Mine is no different other than I did not start out with a question for help. Is this wrong? Since I can not talk about this with people around me, then I come here to get it out of my system. And actually I don't expect anyone to listen, but rather I expect more insults.. That's ok.. Maybe it helps someone, maybe someone having a bad day will feel better making comments here..I don't care.

cowgirl8":3ps71a77 said:
M-5":3ps71a77 said:
Yeah. like this. I'm not sure if its insecurities that compels this type of personality to act this way. I mean, its a free open forum and you're free to look or not look at post and your sure free to opt to not comment. This type often chooses women to do this towards because I guess it either makes them feel bigger, or they are just afraid that they couldn't get away with it if it were a man. But if you think about it, doing it on a forum, you can be a big as you want to be right..I think that often Crazy Joe feels inferior to me, just because i'm a woman and know things he doesn't (maybe I should of asked for help in the original post in this thread, but, instead we've handled it ourselves and that bothers some posters).
One time he, in one long ramble, complained that people in Dallas use farm diesel and that makes their trucks smoke and he did not like that.....Now, as funny as that sounded, I tried my hardest to not laugh. Inside I was rolling on the floor....I informed him its a chip guys put in their trucks for various reasons not farm fuel, but that's one of them. I suggested he go to YouTube and watch videos, I find them hilarious, and see how they do it. I could tell that infuriated him. I'm sure an insult was thrown my way sometime after that.. Probably the one where he bolts out of the blue, "Your land isn't all in one piece"....that one had me scratching my head for a while. I heard it just about every time he stopped me. Ended up, he did some research on our ranch and saw that on the tax page we had many small surveys of land... Anyone who has property knows, or should, that large plots consist of many surveys.... Even though he claimed to be a big high roller contractor from Dallas, this he didn't understand... I have over 10 years of insults that I looked the other way....lots and lots....most are entertaining..lol until he started on my kids.... When I think of them i'll post them..... Its good to get it out. I'd never talk about this with anyone out here other than family. Never have said anything to anyone other than family.....and here

it is a free and open forum , and I decided to post a witty meme, I would post the same or something similar to anyone else that decides to air out other people business on a public forum. This person is not here to defend himself and all the hateful things you said about him. There are 3 side to every story , Yours , His and the truth. Ma'am I am not insecure there are several here that know me personally and all will attest I am not shy or Insecure. Now You could have just posted and OMG or LOL or even a WTF to my meme or my gif. Im sure most found it funny.

Crazy Joe liked to be out here secretly.. One time he let on that no one knows when he's there. I told him I know every time he's there. I go down this road 3 times a day in the spring to check cows, less to once a day the rest of the year. I know when he was there. He asked how I knew....
1. I could most times see his truck go by my house.
2. I could see his truck hidden behind his cabin.
3. The gate lock changes when he's there, doesn't when he isn't.
4. I see him, even if he's hiding behind a tree. Some times I wanted to scream, "Pick a bigger tree."
Those, except for 4, are what I told him. The main way was...........tracks..........der lol He spent a lot of time trying to hide those facts while he was there, but had no idea to hide his tracks.....

cowgirl8":196arlme said:
Its not bait until I see the fish circling. I can get along with anyone, but, once the posters start disrupting, i'm game..
There have been many threads of posters having trouble with their neighbors. Mine is no different other than I did not start out with a question for help. Is this wrong?

Yes. There have been many threads along the lines of having trouble with neighbors. I don't know who is suppose to determine which ones should be posted and which ones should not. Perhaps that is a job for Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts