Views are going ballistic..........

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Either the site is under siege or every prior member has come out of the woodwork to check in.

I saw that and wondered what was going on. I made a post a few days ago. Five minutes after I posted it there was over 400 views.

Well fancy that, cranked up the old computer and i can see so much more than on my phone, i can see views, thanks recieved and given, location, date joined, number of posts. This is mind blowing stuff!

Amazing, the differences of a computer and a phone. Wife grumbles all the time about her phone...mainly auto correct...I've learned a long time ago to just use my computer, or at least an iPad and get away from the mobile apps.

Redgully said:
Well fancy that, cranked up the old computer and i can see so much more than on my phone, i can see views, thanks recieved and given, location, date joined, number of posts. This is mind blowing stuff!

My phone does that if I turn it sideways and the screen rotates

MurraysMutts said:
Redgully said:

Mine doesn't but i wonder if i sign in using a desk top app instead of a mobile app. I will have to play around.

Ryder said:
The question remains.
Where do you see views on the computer?
Click on this and it will show views. Probably want show the whole screen on a phone so you will possibly need a computer screen to see. This is under coffee shop............

https://cattletoday.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6

MurraysMutts said:
Redgully said:

What kind of phone do you have?

Ryder said:
The question remains.

There are a lot of views on here, is this the views being referred to?

TennesseeTuxedo said:
MurraysMutts said:
Redgully said:

What kind of phone do you have?

Galaxy 9 plus I think

jltrent said:
Ryder said:
The question remains.
Click on this and it will show views. Probably want show the whole screen on a phone so you will possibly need a computer screen to see. This is under coffee shop............

https://cattletoday.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6
Thanks.

Latest posts