Viña Real Reserva 2010

Help Support CattleToday:

HSTexas

Reaction score
Good Rioja is one of the greatest bangs for your buck in the wine world. This reserva from one of the region's top producers doesn't disappoint. The wine pours a beautiful ruby color with aromas of red cherries, vanilla, and leather. There are flavors of dark red fruit, with nice acidity and balanced tannins. I highly recommend it.

HSTexas":ccbl4ju0 said:
Good Rioja is one of the greatest bangs for your buck in the wine world. This reserva from one of the region's top producers doesn't disappoint. The wine pours a beautiful ruby color with aromas of red cherries, vanilla, and leather. There are flavors of dark red fruit, with nice acidity and balanced tannins. I highly recommend it.

TT. That does sound good. Do you think Krogers in Maysville might have It? Remember, I don't live in a metropolitan area like you do.

Bright Raven":151ow4hr said:
HSTexas":151ow4hr said:

TT. That does sound good. Do you think Krogers in Maysville might have It? Remember, I don't live in a metropolitan area like you do.

Ha! You outsmarted yourself this time. Anyone who actually knows me knows I don't drink and even when i did I never drank wine.

Now stop aggrivating HS.

TennesseeTuxedo":1ns1hmf2 said:
Bright Raven":1ns1hmf2 said:
HSTexas":1ns1hmf2 said:

Ha! You outsmarted yourself this time. Anyone who actually knows me knows I don't drink and even when i did I never drank wine.

Now stop aggrivating HS.

Your veracity no longer can be trusted. So you threw out a red herring. TT.

Latest posts