Vet Tools

Help Support CattleToday:

KANSAS

Reaction score
My brother-in-law and sister-in-law run a vet clinic up north. Anyway a few years back they got out of large animals all together and only focus on cats and dogs now. I spoke with them last night and they said I can have their old cattle and horse tools...

Are there any in particular I should ask for? I dont want to get something that I will never, nor should never, use..

Man get it all. Its free and you never know what you are goign to wind up needing.

MillIronQH":3vr8crqa said:
Ditto.......Amen and Amen............Z

Be careful. If you say Amen to many times this thread might get locked as well. :lol: :lol:

PS: Just joking Mod1

3MR":1c71oe7r said:
MillIronQH":1c71oe7r said:

Be careful. If you say Amen to many times this thread might get locked as well. :lol: :lol:

Yet again that is funny,
MD

Get in line. That was the firs thing I looked at was to see what state he was in. :lol:

3MR":25mib20i said:
MillIronQH":25mib20i said:

Well it can just get locked cause I ain't doin' no praise Ali Babbas.........Z

KANSAS,

Thanks for the series of PMs, I'll get the check out in the mail tomorrow to cover the shipping charges for sending the Vet tools to me. It's been a pleasure to do business with'ya. Thanks.

Nowland Farms":xwwe135t said:
KANSAS,

Thanks for the series of PMs, I'll get the check out in the mail tomorrow to cover the shipping charges for sending the Vet tools to me. It's been a pleasure to do business with'ya. Thanks.

Are you sure it will clear customs? What does it cost now days to ship internationally?Z

Good grief, YES! Get all they're willing to give you! And, let me know what you will "never" use. No, second thought, what you will never use I will pay postage/freight on.

Alice

Come one Alice, your going to make me have to steal your mailbox as well. Im going to have to drive very faaaaast. :lol:

Dang, I'm gonna have to hide my mailbox again. Luckily, I graduated with the mail carrier...teehee, teehee, teehee! AND, the UPS driver actually doesn't mind coming here...stays around a minute just to talk and catch up on gossip!

Alice

Ok... Ok... So I will take em all.....
When I post pics you all need to teach me how to use the darn things...

That we can do Kanas. Better yet why don't I come out and teach you how to use them. Of course I might have to bring some home to practice with first. :idea:

Well who wouldnt want to hang a round a minute and talk with a pretty lady.

I guess Kansas decided to keep it all himself. Everybodies mailboxes are safe for at least another night. :lol:

Latest posts