Vest suggestions please!

Help Support CattleToday:

The vest with snaps versus zippers work for me. When removing net on a bale the net gets tangled in the zipper handle and the handles come off leaving you with a zipper you cannot operate. I have a red cap coat and vest the vest can be snapped into the coat if needed and wanted. I do not snap it in.

Since you found your vest, I won't feel too bad about slightly hijacking it. I would like to find a long coat without getting a real long one like a drover coat.
I have a carhartt, too short, I bought a Berne and it's longer but my butt still freezes when I'm feeding

I've thought about the drover but I ride a tractor not a horse and think it would get tangled up all the time.

They make a driver/duster like you are talking about. I used to have one. Came down to about the bottom of my back pockets.

Bigfoot":2l3bn0qf said:
They make a driver/duster like you are talking about. I used to have one. Came down to about the bottom of my back pockets.
You don't remember the brand do you?

I have a Carhart vest and hoodie, still literally freeze my butt off. Well not off, but I can come in and take a hot shower and my rear is so cold I can feel cold water running down my legs all the way to my feet...
I think I have poor circulation to my posterior. My head and upper torso will be soaked with sweat and rear end is like a ice cube.

If you want a longer coat then look at chore coats from most of the mfg's coats. I bought a Schmitt brand at TSC that really wore well.

Latest posts