Vaccinations

Help Support CattleToday:

SF,
do you know if there is a site like this for Hunt or Hopkins county? I am on the edge of Hopkins almost into Hunt and thought it would be nice if each one had their own.

Nevermind...I went back and searched and found the one for Hopkins.
thanks,
Jeff

txfbc":1a4enfyh said:
SF,
do you know if there is a site like this for Hunt or Hopkins county? I am on the edge of Hopkins almost into Hunt and thought it would be nice if each one had their own.

Nevermind...I went back and searched and found the one for Hopkins.
thanks,
Jeff

We are nearly neighbors. I'm just up here in Caddo Mills. Glad you found what you were looking for.
What kind of cattle are you raising?

Yes we are. I am just across the county line into Hopkins. Are you the one with the miniature Herefords? Our cows are a mixed lot...some hereford, limousin, simmental, angus, and even a holstein thrown in way back a few years ago.

Yes, I raise Miniature Herefords.

I just finished building a house for a client over in Campbell. Supposed to start one over in Sulphur Springs next month.

Nice to meet you

Greg

I was thinking that I had looked at your website with the mini herefords before. If you'll be in Sulphur Springs then you will be going by my little town a lot then. I'm just outside of Cumby. Good to meet you too.

Jeff

Latest posts