Used dairy Equipment

Help Support CattleToday:

Spotted Brahma":1786u2bg said:
Anybody in Texas know where i can maybe find some used sections of headlocks for cheap ? Maybe a used bulk tank ?
Good luck with the headlocks. Try contacting one of the dairy supply outfits, they usually know of folks with excess equipment.

Spotted Brahma":24ranrqs said:
Anybody in Texas know where i can maybe find some used sections of headlocks for cheap ? Maybe a used bulk tank ?
Use to be a business over in NE Texas around Sulfur Springs that bought up a lot of used dairy equipment but his name escapes me now. You might check "Country World" newspaper out of SS. They use to also ahve an online edition.

Dairy Health Services in Sulphur Springs handle used (I believe) equipment. Call Rachel or Doug @ 903-439-3694. They will be back in the office on Monday.

Edit to ask if the headlocks can be made of wood these days?

I've got (2) 2000 gallon tanks and a DBL 8 Herringbone parlor with arm takeoffs, automatic gates, and indexing bar for sale if you know anyone who wants one. Also have the condensors, vacuum pumps etc.

BL

Re: Wanted Used Harringbone Parlor, Complete, Please call me if you have a used Harringbone Parlor for sale, Jeb 571-354-3068

Latest posts