US to buy meat..............

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo said:
sstterry said:
If you had not guessed, I am a Trial Lawyer and darn proud of it.

Good to know.

If I get in trouble in TN I know who to contact. You wouldn't happen to be licensed in VA would you?

For Real Estate Transactions I believe his last name is Foutch I have used a few times in Morristown. The guy has papers stacked about 2 feet high all over his desk as I don't see how he keeps up with anything.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
sstterry said:
My firm got the PPP loan. We applied early as soon as possible, plus it does not hurt that we have a very good relationship with our bank. And I worked most of one Saturday getting all of our documents together.With all courts here shut down for the past month and a half, it ensures that we do not have to lay off any staff.

I wish the courts would open back up, I've got 2 evictions pending, one in Rutherford Co and one in Jamestown. The Jamestown house is a dog but the one in Rutherford is $$$!

Everything seems to have happened at once. Maybe things will get back to normal.

jltrent said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
sstterry said:
If you had not guessed, I am a Trial Lawyer and darn proud of it.

Good to know.

If I get in trouble in TN I know who to contact. You wouldn't happen to be licensed in VA would you?

For Real Estate Transactions I believe his last name is Foutch I have used a few times in Morristown. The guy has papers stacked about 2 feet high all over his desk as I don't see how he keeps up with anything.

I know Bill very well. He is a good lawyer that specializes in Real Estate. Btw, I don't do any criminal work at all.

sstterry said:
jltrent said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Good to know.

I know Bill very well. He is a good lawyer that specializes in Real Estate. Btw, I don't do any criminal work at all.

Just joking on the getting in trouble, but a good lawyer when you need one can be worth every penny.

Latest posts