U.S. Flag flown at haf staff for Chavez in Tx.

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
Citgo which is owned by a national oil co. of Venezuela has it's corporate headquarters in Houston has lowered it's flag and American Flag to half staff to honor Chavez. For you that don't know Citgo is owned by Venezuela which is our enemy. :devil2:

cowboy43":1um2a1g6 said:
Citgo which is owned by a national oil co. of Venezuela has it's corporate headquarters in Houston has lowered it's flag and American Flag to half staff to honor Chavez. For you that don't know Citgo is owned by Venezuela which is our enemy. :devil2:
Shell is owned by the Dutch
BP by the Brit's
Fina the French
ARCO by BP
Pemex who own's part's of several refineries Mexico.
Motiva refinery in Port Arthur Saudia's one of the largest in the US.
Deleck Refinery in Tyler the Israelis.
The list goes on.
Gasoline is a fungible product when you pull up to the pump you have no idea which company made it.

Heck it looks like the only oil not owned by an enemy is coming from Canada.........oh wait i guess it's not!

Caustic Burno":1juyc3dy said:
cowboy43":1juyc3dy said:
Shell is owned by the Dutch
BP by the Brit's
Fina the French
ARCO by BP
Pemex who own's part's of several refineries Mexico.
Deleck Refinery in Tyler the Israelis.
The list goes on.
Gasoline is a fungible product when you pull up to the pump you have no idea which company made it.

i have no control over the point of origin. I can determine where I buy and avoid such as "Citgo". Public traded companies all have some degree of foreign ownership. Now I'm gonna put on my cap made in Bangledish, my shoes from India and check out them part "brimmer" cattle. :lol2: :lol2:

My point in posting this , it is it approiate for U.S. flag to be flown at half staff for a communist dictator , who is equal to Castro, would we do this for Castro? It is a poll now going on the MSN front page asking this question 69% no-15%-yes 12% don't care 4% don't know. I think it is wrong.

Caustic Burno":z12yrsrl said:
cowboy43":z12yrsrl said:

Did they ever get that plant back up and running after all the corrosion/caustic problems?
There's been a ton of $$$$ spent on that place.

greybeard":chdm2sz8 said:
Caustic Burno":chdm2sz8 said:
cowboy43":chdm2sz8 said:

Did they ever get that plant back up and running after all the corrosion/caustic problems?
There's been a ton of $$$$ spent on that place.

Not the last I heard.
Just glad i wasn't the Night Sup on in that refinery when they came up with that brain storm.
Would had to fire a pile of engineers over that one.

cowboy43":33awjoyc said:
I would say its not only disrepectful, but treason as well.

Seem Bubba can do it whenever he chooses:

The president may order the flag to be flown at half-staff to mark the death of other
officials, former officials, or foreign dignitaries. In addition to these occasions, the
president may order half-staff display of the flag after other tragic events. /

Limomike":1iqlja6w said:
cowboy43":1iqlja6w said:
I would say its not only disrepectful, but treason as well.
2X.

Latest posts