TT

Help Support CattleToday:

With the markets down, it is too bad we cannot buy CB for what he is worth and sell him for what he thinks he is worth.

Well this went south in a hurry.

Blows my mind why people get joy out of squabbling on the internet.
I don't believe I've ever met anyone in person that would talk trash like some do on the internet.
Not grown men anyway and I'm pretty sure it's not productive

Cross-7":2qfn8ldk said:
Well this went south in a hurry.

Blows my mind why people get joy out of squabbling on the internet.
I don't believe I've ever met anyone in person that would talk trash like some do on the internet.
Not grown men anyway and I'm pretty sure it's not productive

Cross-7, I apologize for not accepting your friend request. I don't really do much with Facebook.

Thank you to those who had a kind word to say on my behalf.

I have been gone and I may or may not stay gone but it's nice to know I can still log in from time to time if I so desire. I've made some valuable friends on this site and hope to be a part of it for a long time. I pledge to attempt to avoid the foolish squabbling in the future because as Cross-7 mentioned as it really is counter productive.

Dun, I hope to have pics in late December of our new RA calves.

TT

Caustic Burno":1e2rr1w1 said:
True Grit Farms":1e2rr1w1 said:
TT is a good guy, financial wizard and friend. His post that got him banned is the first and only time I knew him to cuss. Those Brahma pimps are idiots and can't see the trees for the forest.

It wasn't the Brimmer pimps it was him
Grit he couldn't stay off a Brimmer thread Angus pimping.
He thought because his wife had money he was important.

My wife has land, the money is all mine.

I wish you nothing but the best old timer.

TennesseeTuxedo":13jvp600 said:
Caustic Burno":13jvp600 said:
True Grit Farms":13jvp600 said:
TT is a good guy, financial wizard and friend. His post that got him banned is the first and only time I knew him to cuss. Those Brahma pimps are idiots and can't see the trees for the forest.

Ok. Don't go there. You are on probation.

TennesseeTuxedo":19oy187d said:
Caustic Burno":19oy187d said:
True Grit Farms":19oy187d said:

As long as you mind your P's and Q's.

True Grit Farms":63deql1l said:
TennesseeTuxedo":63deql1l said:
Caustic Burno":63deql1l said:

As long as you mind your P's and Q's.

If there is one sure bet, TT behaves in all matters related to his wife and not for the farm. The guy adores her. No wonder, she is a Kentucky Belle.

True Grit Farms":1mu1l26d said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1mu1l26d said:
Did you become a mod since I left?
No, I just know a lot of guy's that thought all the money was their's till a judge said otherwise.

There's something I won't have to worry about. When I married my wife about all she owned was a worn-out Toyota and an ugly dog.

TennesseeTuxedo":2qdw24kc said:
True Grit Farms":2qdw24kc said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2qdw24kc said:
Did you become a mod since I left?
No, I just know a lot of guy's that thought all the money was their's till a judge said otherwise.

Good point. I hope to never stand in front of a judge.
I can relate to that.

True Grit Farms":1rz1mx2u said:
Bright Raven":1rz1mx2u said:
True Grit Farms":1rz1mx2u said:

I never knew him to cuss. And I admire the love and devotion he has for his wife.

Without it you ain't staying married for long....unless your a liberal. He has the time him and M5 are just stubborn hardheads.

Jesus, Grit you never miss a chance to get a dig across the aisle. If you'd open your mind I'm sure you'd find some to be enjoyable people, and some not so much. Folks is folks, just depends on the ones you meet.

Bestoutwest":jm66y4qg said:
True Grit Farms":jm66y4qg said:
Bright Raven":jm66y4qg said:
I never knew him to cuss. And I admire the love and devotion he has for his wife.

Without it you ain't staying married for long....unless your a liberal. He has the time him and M5 are just stubborn hardheads.

Jesus, Grit you never miss a chance to get a dig across the aisle. If you'd open your mind I'm sure you'd find some to be enjoyable people, and some not so much. Folks is folks, just depends on the ones you meet.
Thanks but no thanks. That's what happens when you become a liberal, you open your mind and your brains fall out.
lib·er·al
ˈlib(ə)rəl/Submit
adjective
open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.
"they have more liberal views toward marriage and divorce than some people"
There's no part of liberal, that works for me.

Latest posts