Trying my luck at posting old bull

Help Support CattleToday:

greenwillowhereford II

Reaction score
Tony.jpg

Here is a bull I used to own that came from Richard Day. He is five in the pic, and the owners at that time had him way too pampered.

SAMPLE_5.JPEG

Aha! Here is my current bull, FGR Reed Hudson R34 as a long yearling last spring with his new harem. The heifer calf behind him is a daughter of the old Day bull.

Must say I really like the younger bull more he looks like he'll be a big hereford, the heifer being friendly is something I like seeing, my wife thinks I spend too much time with mine, if I can't pet them they are more likely to be sold :cboy:

I like all of them, greenwillowhereford. I started off typing I like that one, and that one, and that one, and that one . . . then I figured it was just easier to say I like them all. Alot.

Are your current herefords polled, or just dehorned?

Everything I currently have was born polled. I have one replacement heifer that was sired by the horned bull.

I'm glad you like them, but I'll try to not be offended if there are those who don't. ;-)

I like the bull. I have to comment on the way the picks came out. The pic of your bull at 11:35 makes him look like he has a feminine head. In the last pic his head looks a lot better.

You should cull them all over to my place. pm me for directions. With corn prices on the climb i need to make sure i have efficient genetics and whitefaces will do that.

Beef11":icwjladp said:
You should cull them all over to my place. pm me for directions. With corn prices on the climb i need to make sure i have efficient genetics and whitefaces will do that.

Let's see how things stand after this year's calves are weaned.....I'm praying for a good, healthy, growthy set of 'em.

Thank you for the kind words. I really am trying to do the best I can with and for the breed, and if I didn't believe in them, I wouldn't be raising them.

Latest posts