Trees

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
I hate tree's dang huge beech fell went across the drive and took out the fence.
Been half the day getting the fence put back together and the driveway cleared.
Why is it a tree will always fall where it can cause the most damage. Three hundred sixty degrees in a circle and this tree could have used 350 and not hit a thing. Had storms all last week and today not a breath of air and over she goes.

jedstivers":266i3lsa said:
ohiosteve":266i3lsa said:
The more beeches you have lined up your driveway the more trouble you're asking for.
When that's the case you need another way in and out.

I am like a rat I have more than one way in and out.
I will take a beech anyday over a pine in a hurricane, I wore out a chain saw cutting them up after storms.

Caustic Burno":1oabr9dr said:
jedstivers":1oabr9dr said:
ohiosteve":1oabr9dr said:
The more beeches you have lined up your driveway the more trouble you're asking for.
When that's the case you need another way in and out.

I am like a rat I have more than one way in and out.
I will take a beech anyday over a pine in a hurricane, I wore out a chain saw cutting them up after storms.

Bahhh - it's only softwood

A real man would have had it cut up - split and stacked. Three truck loads an hour no problem. LOL

Hey buddy - it just shows that as we get older not only do our friends and family have fun razzing us - even Mother Nature takes her turn at us once in a while.

You be good and have fun - like you I have many ways in and out so not too often I am jammed.

Cheers

Bez

Bez I would have cut the dang thing years ago cept the Mrs. liked the dang hollow thing.
Tree was full of bat's and she liked to set on the porch with grankids and watch them come out in the evening.

Caustic Burno":2oc16fev said:
Bez I would have cut the dang thing years ago cept the Mrs. liked the dang hollow thing.
Tree was full of bat's and she liked to set on the porch with grankids and watch them come out in the evening.

How many hurricanes blew through and did not take it down? Now it falls! Murphy's law! You should have had the truck parked next to it.

Now we all know what's been driving you batty.

SUMBEECH.....
them bats would have made me cut it down....
i know how they are spose to be good and eat buggs and such but ....
they are still creepy to me....
they can go sleep somewhere elses.

Caustic Burno":1at87ftv said:

I am with your Mrs.

Read somewhere that they eat their weight in bugs every night.

If you had our mosquitos and black flies you would truly appreciate that!

Only 0 degrees F today - warming right up

Have a great day

Bez

snake67":ekgus4i6 said:
Caustic Burno":ekgus4i6 said:

I am with your Mrs.

Read somewhere that they eat their weight in bugs every night.

If you had our mosquitos and black flies you would truly appreciate that!

Only 0 degrees F today - warming right up

Have a great day

There's a few million popsicles in Minnessota who would kill for a warm up to 0 degrees right about now
Bez

Gravity== it will fall in the direction of lease resistance or it will fall to the side with the greatest degree of lean. It is physics or the law of nature. :bs:

Latest posts