Traveling

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
As some of you know I travel some at work. Do any of you allow your cell phone to track where you go?
I get a readout every month and 1 at the end of the year. Here is mine for 2022. 170 cities and 436 places isn't bad.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230114_194424_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230114_194424_Gmail.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 38
Do any of you allow your cell phone to track where you go?
I get a readout every month and 1 at the end of the year. Here is mine for 2022. 170 cities and 436 places isn't bad.
Hmm, that matches what the FBI has for you, interestingly the CIA has 2 more stops than 436. :)

Last edited:
I think he crossed it way too many times and farther West in his wildfire fighting days..... thanks KT!!
All I meant was the guy he delivers trailers for maybe could get him deliveries to see more parts of the country. I have known Kenny many years and the guy he deliveries for. It is unreal how many miles he has logged in the last year.

Anyone that retires and sits down doesn't last long.
I plan on lasting until I'm 125 year old.
Well I'd definitely agree that driving and seeing new roads and scenery is better than sitting around the house.

But I thought maybe you had family to see or some kind of hobby that required travel.

As far as the health benefits of driving, I don't see sitting in a vehicles for hours at a time much different than sitting on the couch. You exampled mileage was extreme for a single year at the wheel. If you want health benefits you shoulda' walked that far. ;)

Latest posts