Toxic substance

Help Support CattleToday:

Yet another good reason why this type of org has sprung up in some parts of Canada.

http://www.ruralrevolution.com/website/

Strong and well organized.

Usually those ag families near the citiy or the large town are at the greatest risk.

The ag family is at risk to many things - including visitation from government officials who have the idea of shutting you down for whatever reason.

I have witnessed this personally. Believe me when I say the ag family is truly t risk from intervention at the environmentalist level.

The reason is - sorry folks - truth time - the average farmer or rancher is an idiot when it comes to fighting the well organized and funded - usually city based - land grabbers. The average ag family can usually not afford the funds to fight them in court. That is changing - but not fast enough.

Be that as it may - one call from a Landowner member in distress will have over 100 supporters in his yard within 30 - 40 minutes.

I have watched them back the government and the police down several times. I used to scoff at them - no longer.

You folks living on the land will soon be off the land - two generations at best - unless you start returning fire - organize or die.

Bez!