Torture testing a new ar15

Help Support CattleToday:

Hook

Reaction score
A small one light town in central florida
Had some people over shooting today including one guy from a local gun shop. He breaks out an ar15 and says were gonna try and break it today. Apparently it's a new manufacturer and we were to run 1500 rounds through it rapid fire with no cooling down. Then submersed it in the creek, then drop it it in the mud and run more through it. The rapid fire went well and had to use a glove just to hold it. The submersion test went well. The mud test not so well. Action open, full mag, and it wouldn't feed right. Rinsed it in the creek and it worked perfect again.
Then we went on to shoot a 3 gun (shotgun, pistol rifle) timed course we set up on the atv trail that's set up, followed by some pistols and some clay shooting.
I'll bet we burned up 3000 rounds and it was all paid for. Now the armory wants to do more filming out here in exchange for some weapons and ammo. Sweet!
While we were out there I was throwing eggs for them to shoot and found a rotten one when it exploded mid air, showering 2 of them with rotten eff and getting in one of their mouths. Didn't get that one on film but my sides hurt from laughing so hard. Both of them ran to the creek and puked.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3RU6mDHt1k&sns=em[/youtube]

We all have our own ear muffs. We never thought our trigger fingers could get tired. We were wrong. We even had the Sherrif chopper flying over every time we'd let loose a volley. It was kind of funny.

dieselbeef":3f9fejnr said:
man u never called..i aint that far away
I didn't even know this guy was showing up. My brother in law has a bad habit of saying he's going to do some shooting and then an extra 4-8 people usually show up. Kind of puts me on edge, although he would never bring unsafe shooters here. The upside to that is I get to shoot a bunch of different weapons each time, but we try not to burn up other peoples ammo.
Jo, they just released the video so I think it's ok to say the name. Called alpha omega. Billet machined actions I guess. The serial number on the weapon was 00001 so I don't know if any others are out there yet. I kind of doubt it.

Latest posts