Tornado (update pictures from today)

Help Support CattleToday:

upfrombottom

Reaction score
Here's one that I can personally guarantee is real. It came down about 2 hours ago here where I live and brought golf ball and baseball sized hail with it.

tornato_2.jpg

tornato_3.jpg

funnel_cloud.jpg

Jogeephus":2mo12yqu said:
When something like that gets in view what do you do?

Those with religion pray, those that don't have, suddenly get it.

When most people think of "tornado ally" they think of Kansas, Texas, or Oklahoma. We get more than our share here and are usually worse because we are more populated. Several years ago, I had to shop around for a new insurance company, because the one I had, pulled out of Arkansas because of the weather. They weren't the only ones, as there were several that followed.

i know that the alley has moved further north here,, seems like the last few years that alot of them move up into tennessee... that normally would cross from Mississippi west to east, and fizzle out in north Georgia

we have been hit by 2 in the last 3 1/2 years. The first one took my 40x60 shed. The second one took a 40x40 shed. Damage to the house both times. The second one ripped a halter off the horse. had to sell the horse since it went plum crazy after that episode. Wife says if we get a third one we are moving.

That looks frightening, sure glad they don't touch down where we are. and Glad you are all OK. Think I'd think about moving to if they were that often.

Latest posts