Top 10 rejected titles for Brokeback Mountain

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homosexuality is a blatant slap in the face to mankind.

As a matter of metaphor, what better way to slap mankind than to subject him to war? Or how about being bent over a barrel by the great horses of commerce? Some feel the government hot on their tender tails.

The thing is, whether you understand it or not, those you've help make rich could care less if you whine that they got the gold mine while you got the shaft.

It's true. A vote for the Republican party was, is and will always be a vote for "Haliburton,' and all the other commercial Generals who own and operate your government and economy. Think General Electric, General Motors, General Dynamics and General Foods. And don't forget that part of General Public's lard arsky that supports the highjacking of the American Dream.

More about your knee jerk regarding other sex lives:

It goes against the laws of existence.

Got any bullers over there on the farm? Shoot them. Drag 'em to the back forty and let 'em rot. How could you dare sell anything so despicable?

There was no Adam and Adam.

Sure there was. The original creation of 'adamkind was hermaphroditic. That'd be adam-male and adam-female, both in the same body.

It was Adam and Eve.

Not until the LORD took the female out and built a woman around it.

The world of Gays, IMHO is just plain old sick and wrong.

What if your opinion is a knee jerk? Why not knee jerk about young men who go off to fight and die in wars on behalf of the Great Beast of Commerce? Iraq isn't about freedom. It's about money -- and the love of money. So what if Fox News is sucking snot out of the broken noses of those led around in circles by the herd mentality of group dynamics. Should I mention government funded propaganda machines?

We are all God's children...,

Wrong. All are children of procreation.

...but the Homo's will have to answer to a higher authority someday.

Who told you that?

Read the Bible.

I did; and it said, "...unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off." See Isaiah 56:5.

And that's not to mention the 144,000 of the same record, where see Revelation 14.

But I dont have to go along with the BS being put out in movies and TV.

And I don't have to go along with the BS being put out from pull pits and religious racketeers.

They wont soften my stance against my beliefs.

Is that really what you meant to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts