too much money or what?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bullbuyer":3eej9ps4 said:
MikeC":3eej9ps4 said:
Ya'll really have me confused now.

Crowder is in jail in France? With a Hairy guy?

Alright Mike - Let me break this down for ya'. Crowder dresses like a woman and calls him/herself Lindsay. He was dating a feller named Potter from down in Chattanooga who happened to be real hairy - Probably needed some Ivomec or something. Anyways, they runned off together to France to get married - they figured that sort of thing would be okay over there. WELLLL, apparently the French didnt take too kindly to a couple of weirdos from Tennessee trying to get hitched in their country (probably would have never been caught if Crowder would've shaved his legs a little closer). So they throwed the both of 'em in jail - not the same cell though!

Much obliged their Bullbuyer. Don't know if I'd have ever gotten it sorted out without ya.

But I have one more question:

How did dun know they went to France to get married?

MikeC":1f52whzd said:
Bullbuyer":1f52whzd said:
MikeC":1f52whzd said:
Ya'll really have me confused now.

Crowder is in jail in France? With a Hairy guy?

Alright Mike - Let me break this down for ya'. Crowder dresses like a woman and calls him/herself Lindsay. He was dating a feller named Potter from down in Chattanooga who happened to be real hairy - Probably needed some Ivomec or something. Anyways, they runned off together to France to get married - they figured that sort of thing would be okay over there. WELLLL, apparently the French didnt take too kindly to a couple of weirdos from Tennessee trying to get hitched in their country (probably would have never been caught if Crowder would've shaved his legs a little closer). So they throwed the both of 'em in jail - not the same cell though!

Much obliged their Bullbuyer. Don't know if I'd have ever gotten it sorted out without ya.

But I have one more question:

How did dun know they went to France to get married?

He was the best man.

Ok, I think I'm following it now but who is Paris Hoopla. Is that Crowder's exgirlfriend he dumped for the other girl? Did she really swear off men for tiny dogs?

All of Ya'll are coming up with this Hogwashin' because I've been assaigned as Legal Custodian, Caseworker and Currator to both of these two lost wimmens, to heal them and turn their lives around here at Uncle Crowder's Rehab and Wayward Wimmen's work farm.

These two "Clients" will be just fine after haulin Hay, Bush Hogging, Fence fixin' and other assorted activities I have planned.They wont have any spare time to get drunk and snort Cocaine.After a ninety day stint here in the Hills, they'll be beggin' to go back to the "Hollyweird Hills" and behave.

Crowderfarms":16m9il3n said:
All of Ya'll are coming up with this Hogwashin' because I've been assaigned as Legal Custodian, Caseworker and Currator to both of these two lost wimmens, to heal them and turn their lives around here at Uncle Crowder's Rehab and Wayward Wimmen's work farm.

These two "Clients" will be just fine after haulin Hay, Bush Hogging, Fence fixin' and other assorted activities I have planned.They wont have any spare time to get drunk and snort Cocaine.After a ninety day stint here in the Hills, they'll be beggin' to go back to the "Hollyweird Hills" and behave.

Pure B.S. Both of them wimmens is about 500lb too light for your ranch!

Crowderfarms":247lbr5g said:

I think you may be onto something. Making bad teen movies may be stressful, same as cutting really bad records, but I think that working, actually working, may be the cure here. I don't understand any of these people and I don't understand what kind of parent takes their little kid and sets them up in this sort of fake world, isolated from normal life, and expects them to be anything but screwed up. Greed. Just plain greed on the part of parents.

Dave":10ucpzek said:
Bullbuyer,

The reason they got caught was because crowder did shave his legs. A dead give away in France.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave":1vqypzzg said:
Bullbuyer,

The reason they got caught was because crowder did shave his legs. A dead give away in France.

Well, I knowed for sure that it was Crowder's fault. Wonder what kind of weddin' dress he was wearing that caused his legs to be exposed?

I dont wear no dresses. Period! Now Bullbiter I hear rumors.tales. gosip,stories, and other thangs, that you was married wearin a camoflauge Thong, Pink Bow Tie and Roller Blades.... Is it tall' true?

Crowderfarms":3tn55tkj said:
I dont wear no dresses. Period! Now Bullbiter I hear rumors.tales. gosip,stories, and other thangs, that you was married wearin a camoflauge Thong, Pink Bow Tie and Roller Blades.... Is it tall' true?

Weren't me! This must be something you've thought up for the next time you and Paint head out on another road trip. Or it could be something you did while on the campaign trail, must've been in one of them 'pink' states. I don't think they'd allow it in a red or blue state.

Crowder claims he doesn't wear dresses and I believe him to be a man of his word. So he must have been wearing them short shorts. That would be the reason they noticed that he had shaved his legs.

Dave":1alo8bee said:
Crowder claims he doesn't wear dresses and I believe him to be a man of his word. So he must have been wearing them short shorts. That would be the reason they noticed that he had shaved his legs.

Reckon what kind of tattoos were showing?

Bullbuyer please, the short shorts and the shaved legs were enough. Now you bring up the tattoos. The picture I get in my mind isn't nice. And I was about to go eat lunch.

It amazes me how well you guys seem to know these people, like they are your neighbors or something and all any of you I'm pretty sure have seen is waht the media and her publicist wanted you to see.