too much money or what?

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN

Reaction score
I was reading the news online this morning, saw that Lindsey Lohan just got out of rehab, now she has been arrested for DUI and cocaine possession. What a dim wit. I'm thinking she has got too much money, and is spoiled rotten, I say throw her in the klink for awhile, and treat her like any other person who gets arrested for the same thing.

GMN

YOu don't have teenage daughters, I take it?

Only reason I know is because I work in a school.

Lindsay Lohan is an addict...and addicts can't be rehabed in 6 weeks to 2 months. I firmly believe that. There's no way she'll be able to stay off the substances she's addicted to and still associate with the big money party scene. AND, her mother needs a reality check. She's a large part of the problem.

I feel sorry for the child...but feeling sorry for her won't make her well. Two years of drug rehab might help...and it might mean jail time for her. Who knows...I just thank God in heaven that my child turned out as well as she did and is someone I am so very proud of...it could have easily gone a different direction.

Alice

Some actress with too much money. Seems she is trying to out do Paris. Not only does she get caught and goes to jail (just like Paris) but to one-up Paris she takes drugs to jail with her. :shock:

Ya'll really have me confused now.

Crowder is in jail in France? With a Hairy guy?

No Mike, Lindsey is Hairy, and since Crowder is Lindsey when he leaves the state, he must then be Potter so that would make him Hairy Lindsey Potter right?

flaboy?":2p042lfr said:
No Mike, Lindsey is Hairy, and since Crowder is Lindsey when he leaves the state, he must then be Potter so that would make him Hairy Lindsey Potter right?

It is easier to just identify him as "guy who likes fat gals".

GMN":211vnqho said:
I was reading the news online this morning, saw that Lindsey Lohan just got out of rehab, now she has been arrested for DUI and cocaine possession. What a dim wit.
GMN

Gail, This isn't going to be another one of those issues we are going to have to listen to each night during the news is it? I am referring to all the Paris hoopla.

flaboy?":3mcvfjhr said:

Clear as mud.

But why is he/she in jail in France?

Because that's where the fat girls are?

Is he an addict too?

MikeC":v4x3mu03 said:
flaboy?":v4x3mu03 said:

Clear as mud.

But why is he/she in jail in France?

Because that's where the fat girls are?

Is he an addict too?

Werent you paying any attention Mike. He is in jail because he had a fat girl in his pocket.

flaboy?":3ieand9c said:
You know very well he is an addict. He is addicted to FAT gals. :lol:

Lots of fun, but really hard to get through the straw.

MikeC":1wjxhs03 said:
Ya'll really have me confused now.

Crowder is in jail in France? With a Hairy guy?

Alright Mike - Let me break this down for ya'. Crowder dresses like a woman and calls him/herself Lindsay. He was dating a feller named Potter from down in Chattanooga who happened to be real hairy - Probably needed some Ivomec or something. Anyways, they runned off together to France to get married - they figured that sort of thing would be okay over there. WELLLL, apparently the French didnt take too kindly to a couple of weirdos from Tennessee trying to get hitched in their country (probably would have never been caught if Crowder would've shaved his legs a little closer). So they throwed the both of 'em in jail - not the same cell though!

Latest posts